Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Hey Guys..I m Neeme Smile

This is My First Post on HJNH forum...
Really Really excited for the show..And really happy Amana The Beauty is Back on TV.TongueTongueBig smile
I really Like Rakesh too Big smile..He is Mindblowing Actor too..And Both are making Very Nice And beautifull Couple.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Also really happy from the makers.. Beautifully they are making the show..Stylish, and Modern..No Sarees and Tam Jam Stuff LOLLOL

R u Guys Excited Like mee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
What are Ur Expectations from the Show????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ur Expectations from the show ???" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.