Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ‘ for ETT and Raaz-3 Team
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

BOI is the must trusted one when you are talking about numbers .The film is baised but their number is true .ETT will finish 185-190 cr nothing more than that which is totally great for sure .

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So happy for ETT...d success of Raaz 3 was actually surprising bt happy for d actors...congo to both d team...๐Ÿ‘
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

3I is 202 crore net, so according to taran its just around 4 crores net away, It still seems possible it might end up beating it

P.S: I definitely consider 3 I to be a better film and its record not to be broken but thats what it seems like!

PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^Yea but chances are very less. Taran tweeted that it made only 35 lacs on Monday and other websites suggest that business of ETT declined after Raaz 3 released. So let's see if it can survive that long and beats the record of 3I
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lets see pigbenis, according to taran this weekend it made around 2.5 crore net, so if barfi does not attract many eye balls, there are chances it might remain strong and collect the lag it is having from being a 200 crores ATBB and beating 31. Lets see, barfi's performance will tell us that only, but yeah joker bombing has clearly helped both the movies get a clean run!

PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^yup thats true. It all depends on Barfi now and if it doesn't do good than ETT gets almost 10 more days to cash in more money before Heroine comes.
And LOL Joker also helped us get rid of Shirish Kunder frm twitter๐Ÿ˜† Dar ke mare bhag gaya๐Ÿ˜†