Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

princess_mimi

princess_mimi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Hey friends.. I wrote this one a few months ago and it was posted on my blog.  Its an original OS. Yesterday my di and Rakhi di told me to post it on IF. So I'm posting it here. Hope you will enjoy this. Embarrassed.. Plzz do hit the like button and do comment Smile.. your comments are very precious for me. Big smile XoXO Mimi

oOo

'Just A Memory'

The rain was falling aggressively. But it has stopped just a few minutes ago. He was standing in the balcony. The cold breeze gave him an eerie feeling. The glass door of the balcony was closed due to the rain. The drops of rain made it hazy almost impossible to watch the inside. He cleared the glass with his hand in order to see the inside and found his wife sitting near the fireplace with the album of their reception. He smiled a bit.

A car hit their white Mercedes Benz from behind which resulted to lost its balance. Within a few seconds it crashed down hitting a tree. The bonnet of the car was completely destroyed and smoke was oozing out of it. the glasses were splattered into million of pieces.

The weather was extremely beautiful. It was like even the atmosphere was celebrating the reception of the newly married couple. He was wearing a white Louis Vuitton tuxedo and was busy to talk with his friends. After a few seconds he noticed his wife coming towards them. She too wore a white saree with halter neck blouse. Her saree was covering most of her body but her belly curve was visible due to the transparency of the saree. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful. They were complementing and completing each other.

When he came back to sense he felt nothing but pain. It was like some one hammering his head. After a few seconds he came out of the trance and saw his reflection on the rear view mirror. There were so many cuts and bruises on his face. Then he turned to his wife who was still unconscious. She was bleeding badly, very badly indeed. Somehow he reached his mobile and called his friend. He managed to say a few words.

"Come soon. Need help." Everything went back to black again.

He placed his hand around her shoulder and murmured in her ear. "You're  looking beautiful." She blushed into a deep shade of red which made her even more beautiful.

"Cheers to your marriage." As a friend said all of them raised their glasses in the air.

"Now nothing in the universe can separate us from each other." She said taking a sip.

"Nothing but two things.." He said with a grin.

"Divorce and Death." He said in a not so serious tone.

"Stop kidding." As she elbowed him he burst out into laughter.

The sound of ambulance, the rushing of doctors and nurses, the sound of crying of close friends and relatives  everything could be sensed, everything could be felt. But still it was like a dream. A dream which might never broke. A dream which would stay forever.

She was talking to one of her aunts suddenly he came to her and said her aunt to excuse them and pulled her into a side hug.

"Not now. People are watching us." She scolded him sweetly.

"Hmm. You're right. All are watching us." He looked into her chocolate brown eyes. "Lets go."

"Where?"

"Some where there is none but us." He dragged her by her hand.

Finally the dream which seemed like gonna last forever broke. When he opened his eyes there were nothing but a white light around him. The light was too powerful that he had to close his eyes. After a few seconds when he opened his eyes found himself lieing on a hospital bed but she was not with him. He never got so much scared. He stormed out of the door of the room and started shouting calling her name.

They escaped successfully from the party. He started to drive the car on high speed. She turned on her favorite music loudly.

"zindegi ek safar hai suhana.. yaha kaal kya ho kisne jana.."

[Life is a beautiful journey.. who knows what will happen tomorrow..]

She was humming too. It was the happiest moment of their life.

"BANG!"

A car hit their white Mercedes Benz and it got crashed hitting a tree.

After a few minutes of searching  he found her wife in a room surrounded by friends and family. There was a bandage on her head but thankfully she was awake.

She was crying.. She was crying so much that she didn't even notice him.

His eyes traveled to others. None actually noticed him as most of them were crying and others were busy in consoling them.

It took a few minutes to shape out what is going on. After figuring out everything he was shocked. he broke the promise he made just two days ago on their wedding that he will erase her every pain. But today he became the reason of her pain.

It was all his memory. A month has passed since the incident. She was still sitting near the fireplace holding the album sinking into her memories. He is nothing now. Nothing but just a memory. The rain started to fall heavily again and rain drops were making the glass hazier. It was impossible to watch the inside'..

Guys I'm waiting to see your comments..Embarrassed

My Blog: http://sreyaguptadotcom.wordpress.com/ Smile

My FB: http://www.facebook.com/mimi.khuranabass?ref=tn_tnmnSmile

Edited by princess_mimi - 10 September 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiasmi123divyaraghanigoyalkalpna123stuck.to.you_IcePrincess_Bubblie1490mrashNiharikaNeha777SweetestParicrazy_125ParimishtyswaroniliciousLoveToLaugh-divya-cutie13XxshonaxXsheetalvasajnawazMina420fatema_00797531sreya19royNazmaa-Alinaa-jessjazzpayal12..nisaluvrk..swaronland..gone..aqvumsamiha_taarey..Shanae..Mon_trtaani.priya1997.AriSe.To.LoVe.-CussTheWorldUpAngelfreak_96-Fam_TaaReY-maneesha_sankerMirageSwaronNirju99SayaneeH.Lecter286pearl$ara_$hachitaniya_dostiihermosorida001rupzloveumiss_nehaambeern-Veritaserum-panchaaliAwari_Maan-Anila-_AngelSonu_nj_SRKholicCrazy4AshVikMohit_monayaraddhiAngel-luvs-s--taareylove----Memories-.StarDust...dinu..chand91sreelu094MonaSWritesimpoojavermapunam2712shaani22096n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyrovrinda22KaSh-Maneet-Fan...Natasha...zaara2212freya123seemamaryIsleOfCaprispvdNeelambari..tamanna1391goldenmoon-Orchid-drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~||Just A Memory||~One Shot~ Completed" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
1st 2 comment!!
WOW! DUDE... STANDING OVATION TO U!
brilliantly written...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MimiGupta--

SayaneeH.Lecter

IF-Dazzler

SayaneeH.Lecter