Posted: 11 years ago
Gopi and Karodiya are standing in a kitchen (it wasnt MM kitchen, so dont know where this was) and Karodiya is scolding her for leaving her work. Gopi nervously replies that she went to wash her hands or something but Karodiya is still scolding her and Dhawal is seen overhearing from outside through the kitchen window. Aww he looked angry and concerned. They show a guy walking towards them dressed as a servant (the face was obviously not shown) and he said Jai Shri Krishna to Karodiya and Gopi is watching him nervously. It sounded like Ahem but didnt look like him so I am confused! πŸ˜•
Thanks for sharing, the man is defn Ahem, Question though how is he working for Ramji?Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
thank you DipsyπŸ˜›

That is surely AhemπŸ˜ƒ The man has come to save his darling wife😳 And as the ever protective brother Dhawal is around Gopi to help her when she is trouble. Aww. This is just awesome⭐️ I cannot wait to watch
Definitely Ahem!! πŸ˜ƒ Aww he's going to stand by his wife and kick that evil man's arse! Woop! 

Thanks for sharing! Cannot wait for this new track... I think I'm going to enjoy this one the most πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Star Plus serials don't seem to follow any set timeline... in another show, the protagonist's sister was 3 months pregnant with a washboard flat tummy for 6 months in real time and in Saathiya, Gopi is due for a baby shower (happens at 7 months right?) within 4 weeks in real time.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ah how I love fiction πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by coolspicebabe_1 - 11 years ago
thanks deepa... my like button not working ..but love the promo

ohhh it has to be Ahem ..who else can come other than him... sakshath shri krishna in the infamous Bawarchi Avatar to save his Gopi😳
did you guys see the promo? i saw it just once so i am really confused..they showed his hands and it did not look like Ahem's...but his voice...that really sounded like Ahem πŸ˜•
Originally posted by dipsy80

did you guys see the promo? i saw it just once so i am really confused..they showed his hands and it did not look like Ahem's...but his voice...that really sounded like Ahem πŸ˜•
I haven't this the first i have read on it, i was on Fb a while back and there's nothing on their either but i'm sure they will put this up.. The man is defn Ahem, maybe it's hinting on the cooking ahem that Dev tweeted to her Followers, ahem is going to help her though being a servant... aww that is cute
ok i saw the promo again...the guy was definitely not Naz but the voice i am sure was Naz's...maybe Naz was busy with his movie and they just got someone else in his place since they didnt need to show his face..anyways i cant imagine anyone else..it definitely didnt sound like Jigar and Jigar being there makes no sense..and Dhawal was shown standing outside..so i am going to conclude it was Ahem..yipee!! i am super excited!! πŸ˜ƒ...that Karodiya was so rude with Gopi! i hope Ahem smashes his face! and i am excited about Dhawal's inclusion in the promo..does that mean that Ahem and Dhawal are going to help Gopi! wont that be awesome! Dhahem to Gopi's rescue!!!
Originally posted by dipsy80

ok i saw the promo again...the guy was definitely not Naz but the voice i am sure was Naz's...maybe Naz was busy with his movie and they just got someone else in his place since they didnt need to show his face..anyways i cant imagine anyone else..it definitely didnt sound like Jigar and Jigar being there makes no sense..and Dhawal was shown standing outside..so i am going to conclude it was Ahem..yipee!! i am super excited!! πŸ˜ƒ...that Karodiya was so rude with Gopi! i hope Ahem smashes his face! and i am excited about Dhawal's inclusion in the promo..does that mean that Ahem and Dhawal are going to help Gopi! wont that be awesome! Dhahem to Gopi's rescue!!!

Yeah Nazim was in Amitsar shooting for his movie he tweeted it not sure if he's still there haven't been on twitter all day and i should really be doing my assignments just got back from work had to pop on to see what's happening...Thanks again
Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
looking forward to the post/.///////  tfs