Saas Bina Sasuraal

A Good serial made into Tamasha

disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When it took off .. this was one serial we could not miss .. even the men would like to atch it ...

but from when they have included the ridiculous track of T dying and she trying to make her husband fall for S ...this is hieghts man ...
if the lead actor wanted a break then why included this ridiculous act and put your serial into fire .. they would have simply shown something like both T has to accompany some one to settle them .. may be her sister or some character like S to some place and she need her help ... in the meant this there are so many talented actors in the serial ... they would build some nice fillers too ...

but the CV's here wanted to tank the serial for ever... Congratx .. you have suceeded!!!👏👏👏😡😡🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They could have definitely come up with much better tracks, no denying that :)

But what happened, happened :) And there's no changing that :)

Even after all this, SBS seems to be one of the very few serials which make actual sense :)

Love SBS <3
pujli07 thumbnail
Agreed. There were some bad decisions made towards the end but its already done. Just cherish the good memories. I guess they had to cut short nani ma's track because of Aishwarya's surgery the first time and since then CVs were not able to bring the right track in.They could have utilized all other characters though.

Its still the only show i would watch all over until Kiya track :)
Edited by pujli07 - 11 years ago
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, my husband and I both enjoyed this show but he quit when Toasty dying track started. They should have gracefully wrapped up the show considering Aishwarya's health issues and maybe planned a second season to pick up once she got better.
disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yomamma

I agree, my husband and I both enjoyed this show but he quit when Toasty dying track started. They should have gracefully wrapped up the show considering Aishwarya's health issues and maybe planned a second season to pick up once she got better.

I totally agree they would have ended the 1st season and then when A's health would be fit n fine they would have started the season 2.

There is no concept of season's in indian TV.. look at the international serials .. the Vampire's Diary, Friends .. they all start end very nicely and everyone is waiting for the next season .. but indian serial .. they drag and murder the story.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well the serial became a joke from the point they started Kiya character.. And frankly.. if they really wanted to show Tej getting remarried or even attempting that.. what was the problem with the daughter of his boss.. who wanted to marry Tej even after knowing he is married?? was not she the best choice??

Why bring this smiley from nowhere?? That was the final nail on this..

As they say:

"vinashkale viprit buddhi"
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, just found out this show ended. I stopped watching it after Kriya entered and got married to Ved.

This was an amazing show that got butchered :(
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just writing this in the hope that someone from the show reads this. The Kiya track was the beginning of the end. The constant absences of the father did not help either. They could have developed stories around the other characters while waiting for Toasty to get better. There are so many possibilites - Heck I could write a few myself.
A good show deliberately destroyed.