India-Forums

Viewers like me in romantic genre: Aamna Sharif

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Viewers like me in romantic genre: Aamna Sharif

Press Trust of India / Mumbai September 09, 2012, 18:25

TV actress Aamna Sharif, who shot to fame playing the role of Kashish in the popular show 'Kahiin To Hoga', is returning with yet another romantic series 'Honge Juda Na Hum' as she thinks people like her in the genre.

'Honge Juda Na Hum' is a love story of Rohan and Muskaan, being portrayed by Aamna and Raqesh Vashisth.

"The love that I got from my previous show 'Kahin To Hoga' was because it was a love story. I think people like me in the romantic genre. I think it is a good decision to comeback with this genre," Aamna told PTI.

"I did not want to do something that is going on TV these days. I wanted to do something different. When I heard this script I fell in love with it. It is a beautiful romantic story but it is different and contemporary. I think romance is something that works anytime," she added.

The 30-year-old actress, who has also starred in two rom-coms on the big screen while she was away from television, says, being romantic to the core in her real life, she would go on her knees to propose the one she loves.

"In real life I must say that I am very romantic. I would do anything for the one I love. I am waiting for my Mr right to come. When he comes into my life I could go on my knees and even propose to him if I am in love with him.

"I am a die-hard romantic by heart. I think I would be more romantic than the guy," she said. (More)

http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/viewers-like-me-in-romantic-genre-aamna-sharif/54264/

omi523 Senior Member
omi523
omi523

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
thanx really interesting

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index