Hongey Judaa Na Hum

*-:.|| HJNH: News Letter ||.:-* (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Wow pls if sumthing remaining i wana do it pls add me

There are many sections remaining dear. Go check the first page and then tell me the one you would like to take up!Smile
okie yay! Givme Message to the Cvs. Also if u can give me character of the month

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 14 September 2012 at 2:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*-:.|| HJNH: News Letter ||.:-* (Page 9)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Shivani__

I will do the character of the month!

AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Shivani__

I will do the character of the month!

Added you. Welcome to the NL Family! Hug

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

okie yay! Givme Message to the Cvs. Also if u can give me character of the month

Added you for Message to CVs. Welcome to the NL Family! Hug
Character of the Month is already taken and you can only take one Category for now! Embarrassed

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 15 September 2012 at 2:32am

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehAditya8791

since Hina ji finally (ROFL) chose Costume of the Month, can i plz take summary of the month??

Cool. Added you. Welcome to the NL Family! Hug

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehAditya8791

and to take more burden off your shoulders, and everyone else's... i am creating a video and music thread for this show.. music and music videos will be in one thread, and rohan-muskaan scenes will be in another.. i hav alrdy created the topic thread, but the stuff i will post is still under construction... if u want videos/songs from there, u guys can just use the ones i post.. in tt case u will just hav to do the write ups.. u can provide the links to the video in ur post though...

as for pic of the month and everything else.. i hav the software to extract pics also, so once u get the submissions or whatever else for pics, i can extract and send u the pic and u can just add that in.. for the pics though, i'll need the date the episode was aired..

I'm really sorry but I didn't get what you wanna say. Can you please elaborate or PM me regarding this? Embarrassed

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
--Done Till Here--

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i'll take funny scene of the week...but there is a problem what if they dont show any?

AwesomeSauce.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.