Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvrainaarti

Yay! That's great! Loved this os and I'm glad it's coming back!

I am glad you liked it

comming in a while

Originally posted by: devildiva21

omg yayy...one more part to it cool...
update soon...
waiting waiting waiting😳

yup... updating it in a while
Mahima_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabish_02

Awesome story
love it
continue soon

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: zubiya92

Awesome story
continue soon

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pinkerbell

read the whole ts in a go..

thanks for the wonderful part..
waiting for the part3.
thanks to those people who requested u to write

Thank you for reading it

Part 3 comming in a while
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yay!!

part 3 comming

πŸ˜ƒ
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Hey all πŸ€—

I know its been long since I have posted something on Ariya but I decided to post part 3 on request. I have added AsYa tadka to it in part 3. Hope you all like it. I am posting a precap of my previous parts too as I wrote it more than a year back.

Part 1- 

The 'ETF' comprising of Sameer Rathore, Arjun Rawte, Riya Mukherjee, Shree and Chotu get a case which changes some of their lives drastically. The case is sent by Ranveer along his fianc' Tia as his father is missing on their wedding day. Arjun and Chotu learn that Ranveer is Riya's ex-husband and also much to Sameer and Shree's shock that Riya is pregnant. Riya breaks down as her best friend Shree and her brother Sameer (this fact comes as a surprise for Arjun and Chotu) get angry on her. Arjun comforts Riya and apologizes for not understanding her and shutting her out whenever she talked about his late wife Roshini. The 'ETF' leave from the case and seeing the pain in Riya's eyes in spite of her smiling stings Arjun.

Part 2- 

At the venue, the 'ETF' meet Yuvraj (Ranveer's best friend and business partner) and Arjun suspects him immediately. They then meet Ramu kaka who discloses stuff about Tia which is increases Arjun's doubts. From Riya they learn about Ranveer's dad being a diabetic patient. Ranveer's mother calls for Riya and she tells them that Kailash had brought medicines for Ranveer's dad that night. But Ramu kaka who usually gives medicine had already given it to him. Upon investigating, Arjun learns that Kailash had given a sweet flavour instead. Chotu and Sameer track down Kailash who reveals that Yuvraj paid him for the job. Riya meanwhile gets nostalgic seeing the wedding preparations and Arjun consoles her. Later Arjun puts the pieces together and finds Ranveer's dad along with bursting Tia and Yuvraj's affair and their plans to separate Ranveer and Riya to get Ranveer's property. Ranveer realizes his folly and asks Riya to marry him again for the sake of the unborn but Arjun intervenes and marries Riya. Later Arjun tells Riya that he is not sure if it is love but he can't see pain in her eyes.

Edited by --Mahima-- - 10 years ago
Mahima_13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sis 
finallyyy i read ur  updates sis

it was awesome mind blowing update sis

it feels to me that today i was reading a update of a mature writer
seriously mahi u have matured very well in terms of writing
i can feels the level of maturity and greatness  u have achieved since ur first update till yet

this is master piece mahi i loved it a lot

wow asad zoya tadka added by u adds beauty to this update

loved the way post marriage scenes were shown 

arjun riya understanding and their growing relation ship was awe lovelyyy one

asad zoya love scenes with that arjun assertiveness towards riya was amazing outstanding sis

finally the end moment the confession and hug of Ariya the most magical confession knowing each others condition very well and accepting each other with not only heart but with soul too

seriously i loved this update a lot and lot sis

lovely ss ...

great work

hats off to u 

keeep writng like this my novelist sis πŸ˜ƒ

love sehr

Edited by sizzysehrish - 10 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
Okay.. First time reading on Ariya! 

I actually ended up reading both the previous Chapters... πŸ˜† I loved them! ❀️

Chapter 1:

Riya.. I love her too much man! ❀️ She is a really strong girl. 

She is pregnant and her kameena ex-hubby! πŸ˜‘ He told her to abort the child? πŸ˜² I swear he should kill himself! πŸ€’

Rathore is Riya's brother? πŸ˜² πŸ‘

Arjun seems really protective of Riya.. πŸ˜³ I can see sparks flying! 

Scroll down for comments on Chapter 2
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 10 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
Chapter 2:

This was truly a brilliant Chapter! πŸ‘ I loved the whole investigation on Mr. Shergil's case. πŸ‘
Mr. Shergil had diabetes and he was given sugar tablets? πŸ˜² W*F! πŸ€’

Gosh! I hate Tia! πŸ˜‘

Riya remembering old days and sniffing and Arjun getting panicky! πŸ˜³ I love it! ❀️

Arjun- I want to talk to my fiance'  

Ladies- talk later

Arjun- it is urgent.

The ladies start teasing him and hearing the commotion Riya's chain of thoughts end. 

Hahahaha.. FIANCE????  Kya baat hai! πŸ˜‰

Riya looked into Arjun's eyes and saw lot of care for her. She had seen it many times but first time it had got words. She really wanted to hug Arjun and cry at that time. At that moment Chotu came and Riya composed herself.

You should have hugged him Riya!  β€οΈ

OMG! Arjun's points are so valid about Tia and Yuvraj's affair! πŸ˜² Bloody Murderers! πŸ˜‘ Arjun and Riya going to look for Mr. Shergil! πŸ‘

Karan.. kameena.. Your girlfriend ditched you, iska matlab ye nahi hai ke you come begging for forgiveness! πŸ˜‘ You don't deserve it! πŸ˜‘

Wooohooo!!!  Arjun married Riya! πŸ₯³ 

uhh.. okay..

Arjun- I think it's time to go home.

Saying this he helps Riya into the car in the first seat. He sits on the driver's seat while others sit at the back. Arjun starts driving while Riya is looking outside the window. Arjun glances at her. He looks at her eyes. He sees many mixed emotions in them but no pain.

Of course, there is No Reason for Pain! πŸ˜³

Finally done with the previous chapters! πŸ˜ƒ 

Going to the 3rd Part... with AsYa ka Tadka! 

It's gonna be WOW for sure! πŸ˜³

Scroll down for comments on Part 3

minakrish thumbnail
Finally here...

Chapter 3:

Arjun told Riya that the baby is now his!  Riya and Arjun in their house trying to settle things! πŸ˜Š Totally understandable! πŸ˜ƒ I'm really loving this! ❀️

He gave her space and time to adjust! πŸ˜³ Is this really Arjun? πŸ€”

And here's my Asad's Entry! β˜ΊοΈ

Zoya is Kidnapped? πŸ˜²

Oh the Villian is here! πŸ˜‘

Asad- I know when my wife is in trouble and when not... 

Riya- Who do you suspect? I mean to ask who did it?

Asad- Yash... my business rival... we both have the same big deal tomorrow... And he told me he'll get it by hook or crook... I don't care about loosing the contract.. All I want is my Zoya back and that too safe... Yash tried to hit on her when we had met a couple of days back... I know his intentions are not good

Arjun- You sure about it?

Asad- I would know if someone puts an evil eye on my wife

This Yash guy seems like...

🀣

Okay...

The discussion begins...

Riya- I'll get coffee for everyone.

Riya gets coffee for everyone except Arjun and placed it on their desks.

Arjun- and my coffee?

Riya- I have ordered your 'cutting chai' 

As Riya moved towards her seat, her foot slipped but Arjun caught her just in time. They both had an eye lock and were lost in each other's eyes.

ADORABLE SCENE!  Arjun didn't let Asad know the truth about the wedding! πŸ˜Š Riya getting all upset but respects him so much more now! πŸ˜ƒ

Arjun- I don't care what others think of me. All that matters to me is what opinion does my wife have of me.

YES! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Riya got into the trap! πŸ˜² Arjun panicked.. 

Yayyy... All are safe... πŸ‘

Asad should have shot Yash! 

And AsYa Hug! ❀️

Finally! ❀️

Ariya confessed too! πŸ‘

Totally loved the TS Mahi.. πŸ€—

Now I go.. Bye...

xoxo

Mina di
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2