Gumrah

Why are girls always treated like this? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Dadi realized that she was wrong, but too late.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are girls always treated like this? (Page 2)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boyuancy

boyuancy

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I know right? I know that the dadi was born in a different era and all of that but still? In today's world? 
At least, her mom loved her. It provided a little relief to me... 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I half expected that the mother didn't love her either, but I was happy that she was there at least for Khushi.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
That dadi must have realised after kushi s death,she wnt dare to speak like that to any child,actualy the thing with dadi has gone through this type of behaviour in childhood and unknowingly she is giving that behaviour to khushi ,we tend to adapt same behaivour that we learn frm elders.

paras22

paras22

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
no doubt dadi was rude towards khushi and she shouldn't have done this. but khushi too acted in haste.i noted few misunderstandings occured between khushi and her dadi-
in hospital when her dadi said "jise marna chahiye tha woh zinda hain" she referred to herself not khushi.
again when khushi's brother was on  hospital bed khushi tried to feed him chocolate which might have worsened his heath considering he was suffering from kidney failure.
but then khushi was 12 and she couldn't have understood all these things.

IMO the person who really needs to be blamed was khushi's father. no doubt every parent want his child to do well even better than him/her but when that child is not able to do he/she should talk to him rather than bashing for excuses and forcing him/her to continue.

when his son complained of stomach ache he taunted him saying that he is acting like a girl. aren't both boys and girls humans? had he give it an attention it wouldn't have pushed the situation to that extent.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.