Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Yaar Khushi is only 12 and already her dadi is treating her like Censored.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001RatiGpari_15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are girls always treated like this?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I know..this is the thing that irritates me the most..why are rules different for girls n boys? Evn if girls are bettr than boys in every department, they are stil treated like craps.. A boy has a girlfriend so its ok..bt if a girl even likes sumbody restrictions are imposed on her..

Here khushi is a kid..still her dadi treats her like her biggest fault is taking birth in their home..Censored

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
And the worst part is that the ones to usually inflict this pain are women themselves. Shouldn't women side by girls?

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I cried soo much after watching today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@sri..i guess here the saying..a woman's biggest enemy is another woman holds true..

But on a serious note..those women have been there, felt their elders blame them for sum unnecessary reason so they shud understand better..but no, they dont do that..they feel whatevr bad happened to them should happen to every girl in their homes...disgustingAngry

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

I cried soo much after watching today's episode
me too..n when she was committing suicide..i was shouting things like 'no', 'throw that bottle away'

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

@sri..i guess here the saying..a woman's biggest enemy is another woman holds true..

But on a serious note..those women have been there, felt their elders blame them for sum unnecessary reason so they shud understand better..but no, they dont do that..they feel whatevr bad happened to them should happen to every girl in their homes...disgustingAngry

And then these elder women are the ones who curse the family if something happens to another girl.

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i felt so sooo bad for Khushi ...i cried after seeing yesterday's episode...Cry got to see a superb episode after many daysClap

Dadi was tooo much...Angry might be coz of the puraane vichar and allErmm

But in the end they showed Dadi thinking abt Khushi!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.