Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)
Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Kareena on dksk!!!!!

shika552 Groupbie
shika552
shika552

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! Kareena will be on dksk this week to promote her upcoming soon to be released film heroine!!! She was in the sets for it today which is Monday, so I think it will be telecasted this Saturday!!! But anyways I'm sooo happy & very excited b/c kareena has never been in any series of did, & this is the first time she'll come on my favorite reality show so I just can't wait for this Saturday!!!!! Bebo u rock!!!

Nupa Groupbie
Nupa
Nupa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Wow...thats greattt :) I saw on fb that she was giving standing ovation for Pradeep and Vaishnavi's duet performance...Do u know anything else like who are doing duet performance from yahoo team?
shika552 Groupbie
shika552
shika552

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupa

Wow...thats greattt :) I saw on fb that she was giving standing ovation for Pradeep and Vaishnavi's duet performance...Do u know anything else like who are doing duet performance from yahoo team?

I wish i knew who was performing from yahoo, but for wakao, as far as i know, atul and vatsal r performing together, pradeep & vaishu obviously, & rutu & dharmesh. btw wakao team is sooo selfish, they barely make vrushali dance, & kyati has only performed on the group dances, she still hasn't danced on any duets and solos. i thought dharmesh was a nice person, but he lost all respect from my side. even though kyati is the weakest dancer compared to the others in wakao, but tht doesn't mean tht they should not make her do any duets or solo!!! yahoo team is really the best in terms of dancing and in terms of equality among all the contestants, like all 7 contestants from yahoo have danced atleast 3 times or more, now tht's very fair to all of them. yahoo team rocks and is the best in every way, & eversince wht dharmesh did, i hate him and his team too, they all seem so overconfident and bad except for anurag & jeetu, like during the face off between vaishu & saumya, u could tell tht dharmesh & his team were soo overconfident abt vaishu winning & even vaishu thinks she's all tht, but saumya just proved them wrong!!! i just love yahoo team even more than ever b/c they all r sooo nice & wayyy better dancers than wakao. raghav is sooo nice, when rutu won the faceoff, he hugged him, & many other contestants from wakao like vaishu, jeetu etc & dharmesh has never hugged anyone from yahoo!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BelieveInRaghav

Nupa Groupbie
Nupa
Nupa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shika552

Originally posted by Nupa

I wish i knew who was performing from yahoo, but for wakao, as far as i know, atul and vatsal r performing together, pradeep & vaishu obviously, & rutu & dharmesh. btw wakao team is sooo selfish, they barely make vrushali dance, & kyati has only performed on the group dances, she still hasn't danced on any duets and solos. i thought dharmesh was a nice person, but he lost all respect from my side. even though kyati is the weakest dancer compared to the others in wakao, but tht doesn't mean tht they should not make her do any duets or solo!!! yahoo team is really the best in terms of dancing and in terms of equality among all the contestants, like all 7 contestants from yahoo have danced atleast 3 times or more, now tht's very fair to all of them. yahoo team rocks and is the best in every way, & eversince wht dharmesh did, i hate him and his team too, they all seem so overconfident and bad except for anurag & jeetu, like during the face off between vaishu & saumya, u could tell tht dharmesh & his team were soo overconfident abt vaishu winning & even vaishu thinks she's all tht, but saumya just proved them wrong!!! i just love yahoo team even more than ever b/c they all r sooo nice & wayyy better dancers than wakao. raghav is sooo nice, when rutu won the faceoff, he hugged him, & many other contestants from wakao like vaishu, jeetu etc & dharmesh has never hugged anyone from yahoo!!

aww...its ok, i think they shot yesterday for next SAT episode...right? anyway, I do totally agree with you that YAHOO team is way better than wakao!!! :) I am also surprised now that kyati didnot do anything except participating in group performances and vrushali also did only one duet...its really not fair to depend only on vaishu again n again.  As a dancer, Dharmesh Sir is superb, no doubt in that but as a choreographer, he should have trained all the contestants equally! You r right...Raghav has really worked very hard on all the dancers in his team and not to forget, Kruti and Prince have choreographed as well for Om-Tanay and Saumya-Shalini respectively!! Really hats off to each and everyone in YAHOO team for NOT  staying back to show their potential and that makes them the REAL winner :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BelieveInRaghav

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanx for de gr8 info!!!!! Heart

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top