Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

   

Kaanchi is as cute as Lakshmi

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 11801

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I strongly feel that there is hardly any contrast between Kaanchi & Lakshmi except for the fact Kaanchi has no infatuation for a white bungalow LOL
ArMi has been adorably cute but ArChi is as endearing . 

In Arjun Lakshmi's case , the couple fell for each other within a couple of months & didn't have much ups n downs while falling in love as both liked each other. Here Arjun can't even stand next to Kaanchi Embarrassed We are being exposed to the same couple in a different style , isn't it exciting? They'll hate then will fall in love Heart Wow Day Dreaming

Im all in love with Kaanchi too . I just don't want her to use that weird tone while delivering the dialogues , its kinda weird Confused LOL Else! She is an adorable doll Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrsdarcy

pjarpi Senior Member
pjarpi
pjarpi

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 824

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
ya agree and i am loving this track...a fresh start...
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 11801

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjarpi

ya agree and i am loving this track...a fresh start...

Exactly! Its a fresh start Day Dreaming
BUDDH Senior Member
BUDDH
BUDDH

Joined: 21 June 2012
Posts: 385

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

I strongly feel that there is hardly any contrast between Kaanchi & Lakshmi except for the fact Kaanchi has no infatuation for a white bungalow LOL
ArMi has been adorably cute but ArChi is as endearing . 

In Arjun Lakshmi's case , the couple fell for each other within a couple of months & didn't have much ups n downs while falling in love as both liked each other. Here Arjun can't even stand next to Kaanchi Embarrassed We are being exposed to the same couple in a different style , isn't it exciting? They'll hate then will fall in love Heart Wow Day Dreaming

Im all in love with Kaanchi too . I just don't want her to use that weird tone while delivering the dialogues , its kinda weird Confused LOL Else! She is an adorable doll Heart
 
Aapka dil main dukhana nahi chahtha, magar aapko nahi lagta kee Kanchi bahut jyada-hi overacting kar rahi hain?
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 11801

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjansen

 
Aapka dil main dukhana nahi chahtha, magar aapko nahi lagta kee Kanchi bahut jyada-hi overacting kar rahi hain?

You are not hurting me by saying that dear LOL

I agree , I find her extra punjabi accent bit over the top but since last 2-3 episodes she has become bit subtle Smile 

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index