Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

how long wud this boyfriend MU continue?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hey guys...

i am starting to get worried... I dont want this Pankhu boyfriend misunderstanding to continue for tooo long and ruin the PaYa scenes...

For how long wud the CVs continue this MU track...  any idea??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajpreetoTacker_Holicpayalibmanusha.cochinf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how long wud this boyfriend MU continue?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Donno yaar ... But I think CVs will drag this BF MU for sure Dead.. 

Mama n Mami are such **** namounies Angry 

But Adi's reaction and his questions would be worth watching l. As we have seen in today's SBS LOL

Edited by f.s.m - 10 September 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFanstarfire15789payalibm

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I would say for about 2-3 weeks ! (this is soo less compared to other serials) 
I mean if they are going to bring a new entry, the person needs some screen space so it probably will drag quite a bit,  including proper shivam and Pankhu scenes ...
but i hope Adi understands pankhuri.. and during this misunderstanding he realizes that he has feelings for pankhu.. 
I hope its not too late though.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suchianshu89starfire15789sajanFanpayalibmf.s.m

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
yeah just now watched the SBS segment..   Its fine to have Pankhu -shivam scenes as long as Adi is always thinking about Pankhu :)
and Hoping not to see too much of Lathika

hope MU dont create a mess..

Want to trust CVs that they dont drag it like other serials

Edited by sajanFan - 10 September 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789payalibmanusha.cochinf.s.m

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
may b 1 month,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

I would say for about 2-3 weeks ! (this is soo less compared to other serials) 
I mean if they are going to bring a new entry, the person needs some screen space so it probably will drag quite a bit,  including proper shivam and Pankhu scenes ...
but i hope Adi understands pankhuri.. and during this misunderstanding he realizes that he has feelings for pankhu.. 
I hope its not too late though.. 

darling till cv salli dosent return and gives him soem oeace fo mind till then tou darling bear the pain...and how long this salli wont talk or lsiten to him till then...so wait and wait and wait jannuu...no other option swetuuu

f.s.m

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

yeah just now watched the SBS segment..   Its fine to have Pankhu -shivam scenes as long as Adi is always thinking about Pankhu :)
and Hoping not to see too much of Lathika

hope MU dont create a mess..

Want to trust CVs that they dont drag it like other serials

congo for such brave  trust on this cv...he is a pure roller coster... he shows whts hapening around him and thats hwo evry day he shows soem thing new which dosent matches with previous story but sicne nana heart atack same track is going and nothing like seprate story evry day episode..so man he is really in dukhi baar and gulping his gum and triying to win back his sali...so till salli dosen tbecome adhi gahrwali again bear swetuu bear LOL

sajanFan

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I dont think it will run over that long i mean this is one of few shows on TV who dont drag misunderstandings Thumbs Up i mean if it was any other show on TV with the misunderstandings that PaYa went through before this then they would have been on for months but this show is unique and i dont think the CV's will let it lose that charm! But who knows... im sure they have some interesting episodes lined up and i think this will be the start of Adi's feelings for Pankhuri Heart and also in the process of getting Adi and Latika and maybe meetings with Shivam Pankhuri will also realise that she cant live without Adi! Embarrassed Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFandiyah_us

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.