Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

India-Forums

RM : Shattered paths , broken dreams and tears.

PinkCinderella IF-Sizzlerz
PinkCinderella
PinkCinderella

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
" Sometimes a little silence , sometimes a little smile is what make you feel that you'll always be loved either being in clashes or being in sadness. "'

Yes, i have written the above lines for the two lovers who deeply love each other , whose breathes are entwined into one forever yet the little things , little fights and most importantly their past which makes them heavy heart pave their way to explore the road of happiness. 

I'm not gonna descend myself here to discover Muskaan's mother Tara , she comes in one of those moneyed human beings who believes in standards rather than the emotions of one person and what to say about the Bhabhi. I love the way she managed and  throw away the direct message to her , no matter what happens , how wealthy her mother is , they've got their own charms where none can hit them. 

Now coming to Rohan-Muskaan , yes they're understandable , they're polite by heart , love combines them for them rages and rants  even more make their bond more strong. That's what i felt while watching their basket-full-of-scenes. Every love tale has ups and down so how could this by any other different ? The first clashing scene whacked in my head , ya marriage is a name of love-fights-tears and still their lines of reasoning didn't put aptly in the bowl , but here i can say love sometimes makes you naive so i can pass this scene. And then the moment when Rohan surprises her with all the blast of happiness , they became like a smooth road it seems no hurdles , no thunders nothing have touched them yet they brightened like stars. Its true , love is a journey of thorns and roses , same case occurs here. Hence , the last scene where Rohan tries to make their pathway of love more furnished and flat while Muskaan stucks in her shattered path and probably she silently reverberate to stay in past instead to move ahead. Again, sometimes a little separation, a little together is what assures that love will last forever. They both can't exist without each other , its just fate has put them in the test to stand between a barrier of love and shattered path. Their souls breathes into one another how can they can't get together ? True love never departs.

Edited by PinkCinderella - 10 September 2012 at 11:41am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaan..Bournville...SmokeySilence.ana.khanshwetachauhan-Subbiha-.AbhIyalicious.anjali.K-Insight-FIZK6FeistyQueen-SMay31-_Rainbow_Siddhi_Cutydevil-Rojaa-Ayesha066Premeer_Diwaniilove99snowflake..AngelSunshine Girlromaila

PinkCinderella IF-Sizzlerz
PinkCinderella
PinkCinderella

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
25 views, no comments ? 
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkCinderella

" Sometimes a little silence , sometimes a little smile is what make you feel that you'll always be loved either being in clashes or being in sadness. "'

Yes, i have written the above lines for the two lovers who deeply love each other , whose breathes are entwined into one forever yet the little things , little fights and most importantly their past which makes them heavy heart pave their way to explore the road of happiness. 

I'm not gonna descend myself here to discover Muskaan's mother Tara , she comes in one of those moneyed human beings who believes in standards rather than the emotions of one person and what to say about the Bhabhi. I love the way he managed and  throw away the direct message to her , no matter what happens , how wealthy her mother is , they've got their own charms where none can hit them. 

Now coming to Rohan-Muskaan , yes they're understandable , they're polite by heart , love combines them for them rages and rants  even more make their bond more strong. That's what i felt while watching their basket-full-of-scenes. Every love tale has ups and down so how could this by any other different ? The first clashing scene whacked in my head , ya marriage is a name of love-fights-tears and still their lines of reasoning didn't put aptly in the bowl , but here i can say love sometimes makes you naive so i can pass this scene. And then the moment when Rohan surprises her with all the blast of happiness , they became like a smooth road it seems no hurdles , no thunders nothing have touched them yet they brightened like stars. Its true , love is a journey of thorns and roses , same case occurs here. Hence , the last scene where Rohan tries to make their pathway of love more furnished and flat while Muskaan stucks in her shattered path and probably she silently reverberate to stay in past instead to move ahead. Again, sometimes a little separation, a little together is what assures that love will last forever. They both can't exist without each other , its just fate has put them in the test to stand between a barrier of love and shattered path. Their souls breathes into one another how can they can't get together ? True love never departs.

@ bold 100% right 
true love never departs 
about my view on today's episode , I'm yet to watch it , so will comment after that Smile
how  was the first episode ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Sadaf.. I found you out!!!! Hug  And am I glad to see you writing again!! Immensely!!

Beautiful write up hun! Yes.. love is a journey on a bed of roses, there are thorns too! But where love is dominant.. the lovers tend to pick out the thorns in each other's path to make it easier and comfortable for them both! This story seems like that to me.. and I am ready for the ride! Smile

romaila

FeistyQueen IF-Sizzlerz
FeistyQueen
FeistyQueen

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
sadaf HugHugHug
ur writings makes me go speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

romaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Sadaf...finally found youHug
Ur deep analysis always impress me...Tongue
Cant write in depth like you...u know na am not good in writing LOL
I serioulsy need such posts for understanding the depth of any relation...who know i may benefit from it as well WinkEmbarrassed

p.s: Dont go for the no of views ppl here are lil lazy now...they open up posts, reads and forgets commneting...LOL Give ur readers some time right now they are not in mood of typing. EmbarrassedLOL

-Subbiha-

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
perfectly written sadaf!Clap
Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
awesome yaar..
loved the way you analysed thing..
salute you

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index