Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Okay, I've been away from this topic for a long time! Will get to indivdiual replies later but first my two cents on Alia's argument.

Well it's true that young people also watch TBP but I don't think they are too innocent for it. I am talking about the general majority. Innocence is something that is missing in today's generation. And regarding your actors having problems in future regarding what they do onscreen, well I am pretty sure that off-screen yehi hota hai. If you want realistic love stories then they will include kisses and probably sex because..well..ab wo zamana nahin raha jab love was strong with miles between the couple.

Agreed on the Indian culture part. I'm not Indian but I value the culture anyway. Not everyone would be accepting to it readily but once again, if the movies can do it then why not the shows?

I am kinda on Scarlet's side in this argument, though not all. Because I won't comment on Bharti's future husband :P But it is true that not everyone gets the double meaning jokes. I showed my classmate a few clips and she was silent for a few minutes before I made them understand the jokes (I'm a legal adult in my country :P)

Khair, this was my point anyway! This is quite an interesting debate and I am happy that the signs are showing of a debate :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW || How Much and How Far? (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Originally posted by xKishaxForevahx

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">I disagree.

I mean kissing and all leads to sex. There are many underage kids who watch The Buddy Project. For example,
My cousin watches the buddy project and she is just 13, she doesn't get the double meaning jokes and all.

Holding hand, Kiss on the cheek is ok, hugging etc is ok! But sex, kiss on lips is just too wrong. Our Indian culture is not like that, we are Indians and we have our different culture than the western culture.

In English shows and all, kissing for them is like hugging. But for us its a big issue.
Like, If Kiya [Bharti] kisses KD [Fahad] (Day Dreaming) when Bharti gets married her husband can be angry at her for kissing Fahad.

And in India, when we do something like this rumors will haunt ur life forever.

[ My examples are lame! ]

And as for the love stories and all, i want them to be realistic. Fall-Catch, Eye-stare-for-15-mins, and all is just to lame and very unrealistic, if we in real life started to do this it would be way too funny. I want to see something new and unique!

</font>

Your cousin must be really innocent! My 12 year old brother watches tbp and get the double meaning jokes all fine. Hell he is even one step ahead me most of the times.
Kissing always doesnt lead to sex! Kissing is not always done to indicate that you want to have sex. It is also a gesture that you love someone.
If bharthi's husband will have a problem that she kissed fahad, then he is a shallow, narrow minded git who doesnt deserve her.
All these talks of indian culture is total bullshit. I dont even know a single person around me who is of my age and doesnt have a boyfriend/girlfriend or has had bfs/gfs. Trust me if u are in a relationship you are bound to atleast kiss. Having or not having sex is your decision. So, if we are doing it in real life, why dont we show it in on our shows? . Thats so hypocritical right?

Wow, she is innocent i guess.

Kissing does leads to sex. If u can kiss her then whats the problem in having sex, is what they think.

Thats what, Indians have shallow and narrow minded thinking.

I am 17 and i never ever had a relationship. Even i am a teenager, i don't date. Okay, i am not against dating, but if u kiss, let it be private. In india if u kiss outside its PDA! >.>
I prefer Sex after marriage. If the protection breaks, then its a problem. You're a teenager and u're caring a baby, people will obviously stare and point fingers at you! Parents kicking u out of the house, the father not accepting and stuff like that.. So better is not to have sex.

If we are doing in real life why cant we do it in shows. My cousin (The above wala) watches the show, what if she sees her role model Kiya having sex then she'll think, why can't i try. And that try can be a huge problem for her.

And if we restrict the shows like this? They'll find a way to watch it. Either by tv or computer. I watch on computer, cause i can't watch with my parents such shows.

-Stardust-

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Okay, I've been away from this topic for a long time! Will get to indivdiual replies later but first my two cents on Alia's argument.

Well it's true that young people also watch TBP but I don't think they are too innocent for it. I am talking about the general majority. Innocence is something that is missing in today's generation. And regarding your actors having problems in future regarding what they do onscreen, well I am pretty sure that off-screen yehi hota hai. If you want realistic love stories then they will include kisses and probably sex because..well..ab wo zamana nahin raha jab love was strong with miles between the couple.

Agreed on the Indian culture part. I'm not Indian but I value the culture anyway. Not everyone would be accepting to it readily but once again, if the movies can do it then why not the shows?

I am kinda on Scarlet's side in this argument, though not all. Because I won't comment on Bharti's future husband :P But it is true that not everyone gets the double meaning jokes. I showed my classmate a few clips and she was silent for a few minutes before I made them understand the jokes (I'm a legal adult in my country :P)

Khair, this was my point anyway! This is quite an interesting debate and I am happy that the signs are showing of a debate :D

Majority says that many kids are not so innocent.

If i act in a show and a boy kisses me, it will effect my respect in my family. I'll gain money and all but i'll lose my respect. Boys get jealous fast.

If movies can do why not shows, movies get banned because of this sex scenes.

I am a Muslim and i am not allowed to do stuffs like this.

"ab wo zamana nahin raha jab love was strong with miles between the couple." isliyein toh innocence nahi hai ab ki generations me.

And as for having sex, i am fully against it, even in real life and on screen life.

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mais

Okay, I've been away from this topic for a long time! Will get to indivdiual replies later but first my two cents on Alia's argument.[BR][BR]Well it's true that young people also watch TBP but I don't think they are too innocent for it. I am talking about the general majority. Innocence is something that is missing in today's generation. And regarding your actors having problems in future regarding what they do onscreen, well I am pretty sure that off-screen yehi hota hai. If you want realistic love stories then they will include kisses and probably sex because..well..ab wo zamana nahin raha jab love was strong with miles between the couple.[BR][BR]Agreed on the Indian culture part. I'm not Indian but I value the culture anyway. Not everyone would be accepting to it readily but once again, if the movies can do it then why not the shows? [BR][BR]I am kinda on Scarlet's side in this argument, though not all. Because I won't comment on Bharti's future husband :P But it is true that not everyone gets the double meaning jokes. I showed my classmate a few clips and she was silent for a few minutes before I made them understand the jokes (I'm a legal adult in my country :P)[BR][BR]Khair, this was my point anyway! This is quite an interesting debate and I am happy that the signs are showing of a debate :D[BR][BR]
[BR][BR][BR]Majority says that many kids are not so innocent. [BR][BR]If i act in a show and a boy kisses me, it will effect my respect in my family. I'll gain money and all but i'll lose my respect. Boys get jealous fast. [BR][BR]If movies can do why not shows, movies get banned because of this sex scenes. [BR][BR]I am a Muslim and i am not allowed to do stuffs like this. [BR][BR]"ab wo zamana nahin raha jab love was strong with miles between the couple." isliyein toh innocence nahi hai ab ki generations me. [BR][BR]And as for having sex, i am fully against it, even in real life and on screen life. [BR][BR][BR][BR]
[BR]I guess its the environment that we have both grown up. I am an hindu and have attended catholic school. My parents have had a love marriage. My parents allow me to wear skirts, talk to boys etc etc. I really dont know whats against my culture! Lol.If i act in a show and kiss someone, nobodyz gonna make a fuss about it et all because they will know it was just a part of my job. It was acting.

Edited by missscarlet - 15 September 2012 at 3:46pm

..DamonCrazy..

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by missscarlet

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">I disagree.

I mean kissing and all leads to sex. There are many underage kids who watch The Buddy Project. For example,
My cousin watches the buddy project and she is just 13, she doesn't get the double meaning jokes and all.

Holding hand, Kiss on the cheek is ok, hugging etc is ok! But sex, kiss on lips is just too wrong. Our Indian culture is not like that, we are Indians and we have our different culture than the western culture.

In English shows and all, kissing for them is like hugging. But for us its a big issue.
Like, If Kiya [Bharti] kisses KD [Fahad] (Day Dreaming) when Bharti gets married her husband can be angry at her for kissing Fahad.

And in India, when we do something like this rumors will haunt ur life forever.

[ My examples are lame! ]

And as for the love stories and all, i want them to be realistic. Fall-Catch, Eye-stare-for-15-mins, and all is just to lame and very unrealistic, if we in real life started to do this it would be way too funny. I want to see something new and unique!

</font>

Your cousin must be really innocent! My 12 year old brother watches tbp and get the double meaning jokes all fine. Hell he is even one step ahead me most of the times.
Kissing always doesnt lead to sex! Kissing is not always done to indicate that you want to have sex. It is also a gesture that you love someone.
If bharthi's husband will have a problem that she kissed fahad, then he is a shallow, narrow minded git who doesnt deserve her.
All these talks of indian culture is total bullshit. I dont even know a single person around me who is of my age and doesnt have a boyfriend/girlfriend or has had bfs/gfs. Trust me if u are in a relationship you are bound to atleast kiss. Having or not having sex is your decision. So, if we are doing it in real life, why dont we show it in on our shows? . Thats so hypocritical right?

Wow, she is innocent i guess.

Kissing does leads to sex. If u can kiss her then whats the problem in having sex, is what they think.

Thats what, Indians have shallow and narrow minded thinking.

I am 17 and i never ever had a relationship. Even i am a teenager, i don't date. Okay, i am not against dating, but if u kiss, let it be private. In india if u kiss outside its PDA! >.>
I prefer Sex after marriage. If the protection breaks, then its a problem. You're a teenager and u're caring a baby, people will obviously stare and point fingers at you! Parents kicking u out of the house, the father not accepting and stuff like that.. So better is not to have sex.

If we are doing in real life why cant we do it in shows. My cousin (The above wala) watches the show, what if she sees her role model Kiya having sex then she'll think, why can't i try. And that try can be a huge problem for her.

And if we restrict the shows like this? They'll find a way to watch it. Either by tv or computer. I watch on computer, cause i can't watch with my parents such shows.

Kissing in india is not pda! Come on u see tons of these lost in love people all over garderns eating each other's faces lol as far as influenceing young minds goes. I think humans have a tendency to be attracted to the forbidden. If u show almost kisses and all that crap it will make them more curious to see what actually happens.

..DamonCrazy..

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i sumwat support xkishaxforever(u r alliya rite,nt sure,sorry) tbp is nt meant for nly 16+ teenagers,my cousins too watch dis show n lyk alliya's cousin dy dnt get those dbl meanin jokes,evn if i wer nt a 19 yr old,n sum 11-12 thn i might nt get dm too,here in india kissing n sex are still sum sacred thngs,nt meant for teenagers(evn our parents dnt allow us to wtch such thngs) yeah i agree nw a days dis new gen is too smart n dsnt bother mch abt culture,bt stl kissin n sex meant abig issue for

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
(m typing frm cell so dyrnt allowing me typin more thn 470 wrmds :-/) cont-most of us,it may b a simple thing in western country bt not in india,our culture dsnt allow us to hv sex be4 marriage n i blv in dis,n same goes for kissing too,actually if u r nt an indian u cnt undrstnd wat our culture teaches us,n abt bharti's husband m nt gonna cmnt it lol,bt yeah it will b embrassing for bharti n fahad to do dis,i dnt knw if u r aknowledged abt it or nt bt in madhubala,rk n madhu supposed to hv a kiss

Edited by -bornalee- - 15 September 2012 at 3:17pm

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
cont-bt d actors wer nt cmfrtable,so there ws nt ny liplock,we indians r lyk dis nly,we jst cnt do n watch dis thngspublicly(here m nt talkng abt d bollywood,some oe d actors hv gone too far tat for dm hollywood is nthng n those flim whch hv such scenes get banned in diff parts of india) n abt d all unrealistic thng dy show us nn tv,thn yeah i hate dm too,bt indian soaps r meant for speacially indian viewers(speacially housewives)n dey love ds kind f unrealistic thng,

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.