To all kyph fans and iqbal fans - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
sorry we didnt believe that u were IQ's bro. i thought before that dinky waz not iq gf but i now i believe her.........wait for sometimes n u will believe , she(dinky) gives us info on what is happenin in the pgm n that really happen.....for example the rain seen !!!!!
yeh..ur right ..first i woz like "yeh right she's his girlfriend"..but then when she told us abt da rain sequene..i thought OMG SHE'S HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lucky or what!!btw devilsjaneman..i respect ur opinion...
hey ! i just wanted show you a bit of an interview that tania_uk sent to this forum on 26 april. it was iq's interview:
About Mohd Iqbal Khan(ANGAD)

My Birthday-: 10th February 1980

Currently: you can see me in "Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai"

Acting is: my profession cum Passion

If Angad is arrogant, Iqbal is: totally the opposite

Angad is to Kripa, What I'm to: Sneha my girlfriend!

Love is: the most beautiful emotion on earth!

so i think you've accidentally made a mistake!

Edited by dancing babe - 18 years ago

jst by telling wats gonna happen in next episode doesnt mean she is Sneha n honestly it doesnt really matter if Dinky is Iqbal's gf or not....we all r here to have a good time

i mean't devilsjaneman made a mistake in recognising dinks!

ohhh ok......well i donna if any1 believe dinky......the only thing i know is i believe her😊

just for a thought

cant there be other people associated with creative , editing , techncians , cast etc  of kyph who might know what r the upcoming scenes  of kaisa yeh pyaar hey

lolz..i believe dinku is sneha!!!..and y wud she lie..lolz like c'mon guys..who on earth has the time to lie abt sumthng like that..and dinky as far i know her thru this forum..dunt think she is lying..
Does it really make a difference whether Dinky is or is not Iqbal's GF???  It's IQ's personal life whether he has a GF or not & who it is.. who cares.. I enjoy Dinkys' contribution to this forum as it helps keep this forum interesting.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by indiantv

Does it really make a difference whether Dinky is or is not Iqbal's GF???  It's IQ's personal life whether he has a GF or not & who it is.. who cares.. I enjoy Dinkys' contribution to this forum as it helps keep this forum interesting.. πŸ˜›

i second that..agree more then a 100% indiatv