India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

To all kyph fans and iqbal fans

devilsjaneman Newbie
devilsjaneman
devilsjaneman

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

I totally refuse to believe that dinky is sneha. No offense but i  cant believe that you all think "dinky"is sneha. I mean COME ON. It is  so obvious that she is so not sneha. BTW, I have researched on iqbal and he does not have a official girlfriend. Another things is the the name sneha has the name neha in it.  If you believe the interview, thats another thing. It cvan also be written by someone who wanys everyone to believe that he has a girlfriend. Sorry dinky but i do not believe you are iqbal's girlfriend. And why is every one calling him jeejaji if she is not even married and it still not officially verified that he has someone. Unhappy This is my opinion and i hope ypou all apperciate it and not criticizeOuch me about it. I just wanted to express it. And i will also hope that who ever deletes my posts can stop it because it is getting annoying.

Sorry 4 taking everyone's time. Please reply if u want to.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Well.Whatever info dinky has given to date about the drama preview is correct and also a pic has been published in showtime that shows iq ans sneha together..so I believe that he has a girlfriend and it is dinky

by the way how did u do your research and why should we believe you and not dinky..

Just a thought!

kiran88 Groupbie
kiran88
kiran88

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
 i think that dinky is sneha she doesnt seem the type to be a liar.
indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

devilsjaneman it's U'r prerogrative to think what U want, though I do not understand U'r need to question whether Angad has a girlfriend and whether it is dinky.. what difference does it make to you? 

I personally do not think dinky is a liar....I also feel it is not right for you to try to ruin someone's name by calling them a liar, and then claiming it is just U'r opinion.. You must have heard the saying "Be careful whom you point your finger to, because when you point, three fingers are pointing back @ you.." Your posting your "opinion" in a public forum is in very poor taste. 

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

I really do believe Dinky...she doesn't seem like she would ever lie...and all the information she always gives is correct everytime..and i think it was kind of wrong of u to post something like that in a public forum...and anyway what research did u do?..anyway i dont care..i personally really do believe dinky.

alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hey buddy,  I respect your opinion, but I also believe that our dinku di is Sneha. 
anitav Senior Member
anitav
anitav

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged

hi

my take on this is .....YYYYYYYYYY is everyone calling him "JEEJU" & I read that she hasn't even gone on the set...

If this was my man .....I would certainly have gone to see.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether someone else likes it or not...so there so be no hard feeling...

anyway its great to read everyones emails.....and it makes one think ????

ciao

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

no problem... this is an open platform janeman... but yes, your views are absolutely valid and justified... as to why we believe dinky... well... i'm just going along with the flow and not questioning the situation and dinku's claims... she is providing us with sum neat info... as for that she might as well be ekta's granny... who knows!

but it's just that we are excited about the whole thing... the jeeju affair is just an additional add-on... we actually mean ''jeeju to be''!

come on... loosen up... it's alrite...! you have the right to think as you pls and the best part is that no one has the rightto give you brickbats!

Go to top