Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS : ADDICTION PT 9 PG 75 AUG 19 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 84

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4evaLadyArwenfatema_007priya_ya1408kiran_ratikhwaishfanpunam2712impoojavermaBDayGal-11Jan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6spvdgoldenmoonAngel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG SS : ADDICTION PT 9 PG 75 AUG 19 (Page 23)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
ADDICTION

"Her journey from deep darkness to his world

a  world where she will see the first ray of love and affection''..

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*~**~~**~~**~~**~~

PART 3

Maan: from now onwards you are only going to wear these dresses…. Those cheap and short dresses I don't want in my room….. now just get changed or I will myself take the honour of doing so……he said left without looking at her….knowing her one look will make him weak……..

Maan left her with no other option than obeying him…. She was now the puppet of his hand…. A mere doll he will use now….. geet changed into the clothes….and yes she was looking no than a beautiful princess that no one could deny…… but some things could never change and how can it be changed ….. her drugs effect was still on her which was making her wobble on her feet….  After every say two seconds her dupatta was slipping from her shoulder ..that she had forgotton to tie up….. cursing him…all the way and making her way downstairs …geet finally reached near maan …and when she was about to cross him to go out he very firmly holded her hands and made his way outside…..

Geet was making all kind of annoyed faces …..

Geet: leave me why are you pestering me…… why don't you just agree with me…. Leave me….

She once tried tried to push him but couldn't….

Maan was silently driving…which geet was just bickering all the way…..

Geet: I don't want to go to any rehabilitation centre ……. I am completely fine can't you see…

She once shouted when he forcefully dragged her to the centre… it was actually a renowned medical centre  …. He was holding geet by her waist…. Having a known fear  that geet can behave in a completely  freaking manner maan was extra careful with her…..

Maan whispered in her ear: geet you better be in your limits ….. don't even dare you create any fuss else it won't take me a second to let the doctor start immediately with detoxification……. I want them to first analyse the situation that you have purposefully made yourself involded in this mess…….

Geet: so what I will do what I want…I will go where I want … drugs and alcohol give me solace …you know what I think you should also try some…believe me all your worries ..tensions will leave you ….you will live with utter satisfaction MR. MAAN SINGH KHURANA…. Geet said in her all the way droopy eyes..giving a sarcastic smile that she usually gives…..

Maan hold her again …as she was walking in her lost senses……

Maan: thank you for your advice geet..but I am better off without them and will make sure that you will also learn how to live a healthy life…..

Geet: you know what…maan…you speak a lot but all nonsense…… what you will get after making me cured I will again get into my world it won't be worth it….. you are just wasting your precious time MR KHURANA….. the business tycoon whose every second counts as money you are just wasting your money maan……

Geet was always rude …. Her indifference he was now used to it …..

Maan: I don't care to loose everything for the person who holds importance in my life……

Geet was taken for blood tests…. She was given shots which were actually for the detection of toxic levels in her body…….. her blood samples were taken…..after the preliminary tests doctor asked them to wait till the report comes since they couldn't start the detoxification process until her current status is known…..

Maan was driving back when geet asked him to take her to her place….. still her parents residence is her place that's what she still call …she never mentioned KM as her's …for her…all those belongs to maan…and when she is not having any relation with him…then nothing is hers…….

Geet: take me to home…..right now….

It was an order…..

And maan who didn't even had heard her asking for anything till now how can he deny …he just took her to her parent's place ….. geet was expecting him to leave and here maan was not having any single intention to leave her alone so that she can get to her terms again…..

Geet just rushed inside without any concern about him…..and maan just followed her…..

Fortunately her father was also there…..

Geet formally greeted her father and when her mother came towards her she just walked past her like she didn't even notice…

Maan who has just stepped inside look at the behavior that geet was doing….. and that was it when her mom asked her about her well being…

Priya: geet how are you beta…..

Geet: didn't you know I am all alive right now MRS. PRIYA HANDA….. and how many times I have told you not to talk to me….. why can't you just leave me alone …….

She was spitting the venom…. Her eyes were red with anger….a certain disliking…a certain rage was there in those hazels….. and she was out of control when maan asked her to answer priya….

maan: geet didn't you heared what mom said….she asked you something just answer her…..

Geet roared" she is not my ma…..do you hear…….do you haer me MR. khurana ….my mother is dead…..

By now geet was having the drugs that doctor gave so she was stumbling through the stairs.., seeing her slipping..her mother was the one who came to help her…..

Priya was literally pleading her..asking her to let her take to her room….

Priya: geet let me take you ….. look you will fall down….

Tears were tears in her eyes …seeing her daughter falling ..not listening to her…geet never listened to her but she always she listened to her dad….she was a daddy's pet but within the years something happened that changed all the things along with her…………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Tell me frankly if u are liking this OS….

I know I am not good in portraying things and taking time in updating….

But if u have lost the interest in this OS so I will just give the next part as LAST PART completing this story

SUHANA

Edited by suhaaana - 23 November 2012 at 5:01am

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusdeeps_aganehavashiswati2011priyankadwivedishruti_raimkd.70sravanthi93Candy_jssanaalinasweetcanonmiss_dreamykainturakirandeepsikha09TheSunShinedipamanneel11kash53MONIJA78bushra_17divyaraghaniBBP97mita1993Paingelammyicycoolmans22angeeshDarkangel_MoMoPoonamTsheetalvasarichu26mamatha.sree10rizwanaqDazlingdivyapreet.harman.SexyEyes.SweetestPariqueenbee001AameraCiaMaaneetadorableshaitanChahhat4evamaankisimmParimishtySingMe2Sleepgiaa5678Shalinaparbinjiveekamaanannu1992kshubhangigreshusilent_whispersmahi_gurmeetsnehapriyapari1689sanam1234uMeghPiyashiRosmithaTANHA_Hmounacutykavya.sravyasporthy_smile28Riti.kaditi_2010rashgirl000mansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12maanluverLadyArwenangelwordsParu_sree.maneetasmanishabnam22kuhu18mayurmaaneet286pearlgurti30change12awesomepoojaangel_smilyjssoodshalinisaran89kabslocksana1411dreamymishti88mayapariGOODLUCKANGELshri12sanum23priya_ya1408Jeba.Rahman...RIDDHIMA...zariya123dhakdhak22sanghita0000leenukiguruTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39HanishadeviZohamaaneetdeepali1022-Mitu-saf24kiran_ratiammu5ambeernkrati5harshithaaaaaaaAsh1991anjucoolmitzi11freya123seemamarymandy15khwaishfanpreethiashalini28sdlife19yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6---nishu---vrinda22-Mithuna--Mounika-impoojavermagill123punam2712Angel13BDayGal-11Janricha_kapoorDevil_kritiLILY111144lehr_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Angel_Luv.MoNsTeR.MuShI.drrose31chavvi16goldenmoon55shobhaspvdNeelambari..Krishna_Sourav

-Mitu-

IF-Rockerz

-Mitu-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Yaar i love this os

second like the update

interesting to know geet past

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwensuhaaana

shri12

IF-Dazzler

shri12

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Fabulous part dear maan is taking care to cure geet waiting for next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

zariya123

IF-Dazzler

zariya123

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I LOVE this os but plzzz made it in longer parts with regular updates

suhaaana

sdlife19

IF-Sizzlerz

sdlife19

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
nice update

me feel for maan
why does she hate her motehr

suhaaana

sweetsampa39

IF-Rockerz

sweetsampa39

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Dont end it so soon,the story is good.

It will bd great to know d reason behind Geet's condition and how Maan helps to recover her.

So pls cont. for few more parts.

suhaaana

impoojaverma

IF-Sizzlerz

impoojaverma

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

awesome update

i want to know how she become addicted to drugs

suhaaana

Post Reply New Post