India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Will Disha be ever happy?

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Seven months ago, when Rano goes to Dubai for shopping with Kaki and at home Vijendra comes to know that Disha and Inder love eachother, Suhasini is shown with a Punditji. The Punditji tells her that Rano and Inder would eventually get married no matter what.. Suhas at the time is also told about Disha that her whole life would be tough and there is "Sani" in her life which would ruin her life and that same "Sani" would be responsible for her father's death. Suhasini is asked to keep Disha away from her father. And the "Sani" (not "SunnY") was of course DK. Well it is different thing that who is Disha's father as the punditji referred to Vijendra or Dev? and.. will Disha ever be happy? 

well.. reason I am writing this is.. I'm having "SANI Graha" and "SADE SATI" for past few years and no wonder I came to this country called America.. and well.. there is No DK as Sani in my life.. but will Disha's SANI problem be solved.. if she fasts on Tuesdays/Saturdays as the Punditji has asked me to do so.

just came on my mind.. while getting bored with lots of paperwork at work...

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

hey memsaab...i too had sade saati  in my life it ended about 2 years ago....was a tough time on some fronts i did Sani pooja on saturdays and did hanuman chalisa ...

but sani doesnt remain for life it comes and goes..also in some phases it does good too....

Veda.

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

hey memsaab...i too had sade saati  in my life it ended about 2 years ago....was a tough time on some fronts i did Sani pooja on saturdays and did hanuman chalisa ...

but sani doesnt remain for life it comes and goes..also in some phases it does good too....

Veda.

Yeah they say that it is very good for some people.. and my janam patri says that I would be one of the richest person in the world. (hahahaha I always make fun of it.. )  but.. wonder

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Hi Mems,

If u will be the richest person, then how abt some daan!! Aap ke sehar ki hu, itna tho chelege! Daan se pun milta hai!!Big smile

So it is 'Sani Garah' that is creating a havoc in lady D's life not Sunny darling! Thanks for the info lol LOL.God! I'm not making fun of anybody or anything, it is just that I'm ignorent abt astrology.

BTW Mems, did u want the CD to read this and incorporate the Sani issue in the current track?Wink

Mink,who is in some mood today!!

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
wht's a sade saati, is it when u are in danger or danger 2 pplConfused
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:01am | IP Logged

in our tv soaps sani has a important role to play in all the lead ladies life around the channels including disha so that they can cry a lot and in turn trp just rise

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top