Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Confused!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SimarikSmokin

Goldie

SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Ok so just finished watching the show looks promising the characters are great. So confused why they fight so much me and my husband have been married 5 years too and he knows what i am thinking what i ate all that yeah freaky!! But we do fight but not as much as they do! So either she had a miscarriage that she cant move on from or something in her past my guess is miscarriage she saw a kid and broke down. Men cant understand losing a child is hard on a woman we cant just move on at the same time 5 years is a long time~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenn90chunkysonyafreenaamnaR.K.O

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confused!" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
So Rohan and Muskaan have been married for 5 years?

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i too think its somethng related to child...

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i guess its because of the kid and also other things
not all couples get along like u and ur husband do
some people dont understand each other at all
there status is different and watever people might say i think it makes a difference
on top of all this the girls mother is very nosy and most of the guys cant tolerate this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenn90afreenaamnaR.K.OVarunKiBiwi

R.K.O

IF-Sizzlerz

R.K.O

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@ its coz of child problems ...and even the story is very similar to the movie the vow ...which i think its goona be awesome ..and they both look cute together ..so looking forward to it <3

SimarikSmokin

Goldie

SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Yeah he says we have been married 5 years time to move on. i agree all marriages take work both parties have to be willing to compromise. For me i eat spicy food and my husband didnt he ate very bland food but after we got married i said i eat spicy so you have too and he did. Married couples love to hear your stories!!

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Rohan and Muskaan are bot so cute!

But they do fight alot! But I think it has to do with an accident involving a child as well...either a miscarriage or maybe after their child was born. I think Rohan wants to talk about it whereas Muskaan doesnt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenn90afreenaamna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.