Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So many of us agree with this strongly right! I hope CVs are listening .
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But i can hear clearly ,i think you find difficult to understand   sanskrit dialoges
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

But i can hear clearly ,i think you find difficult to understand   sanskrit dialoges

We find difficult to understand Hindi dialogues too.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe it's the transmission in some areas? I haven't had that much problem with the background music at all. ðŸ¤”
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I see. Yes some of them are really annoying, like the Dhom Ta na. But the singer's voice in classical tone is good. Like the "Aaa Shiva Shiva" Edited by chocolate_boy - 11 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Oh I see. Yes some of them are really annoying, like the Dhom Ta na. But the singer's voice in classical tone is good. Like the "Aaa Shiva Shiva"

Shiva Shiva is the best musical piece I have ever heard in my life heard , Doom Ta Na is good too but they play it too loud 
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Shiva Shiva is the best musical piece I have ever heard in my life heard , Doom Ta Na is good too but they play it too loud 

I love another one which is the female background music of Parvati. Like the one played when Sati's peeths were circumbulating around Shiv in the mountain.

-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Ya shiva shiva is really good when they play dhoom ta na i feel like throwing the tv now a days!!!