Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hello Hi Hows You All?

The Couple Is Beautiful, I adore them LOL 
They Look so beautiful together and the show is so promising!

I HATE SONY TV Angry Sorry I do.. you know what I made a facebook page for the show because i loved aamna and made it cross 16,000..but all of sudden the page was stole by the sony tv Angry I mean my all hardworkBroken Heart

They Hacked one more page with 15,000 with the help of FB and merged with their own pageAngry

Anyway leave it... I am so going love this show too as MadhubalaBig smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaanJenn90Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beautiful Couple But Channel >_<" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.