Hongey Judaa Na Hum

awesome chemistry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i think amna-raqesh hv awesome chemistryHearti cant wait for the show,hope the story will b excellent and the show will b superhitClapi want its TRP start with 2.5 then go up

Edited by poas - 10 September 2012 at 9:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysonyjakther7-Rafa-momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awesome chemistry" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

yup judging from the one or two promos that I have seen they look fantastic together, now we just have pray the maker of the show are readyto work very hard to make the show a very good one.

so here I am hoping for the best from the show and the Actors and Actresses in it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
The promos alone prove that both the leads have such a great chemistry with each other and draws the attention of many(I hope), just like me! I really want this show to do well and I think it will Clap
Can't wait for it to start already

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysonysushkita10

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.