Balika Vadhu

i am glad shiv knows!!

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What a wonderful track!!!!

Shiv knows first about Jagya...even before Anandi..

Many things will happen

a) Shiv will stand by Anandi

b) CM will try to zeher gholofy against Anandi

c) Anandi will find out and talk to jagya as to what happened between him and gauri

d) Anandi and shiv will remain in talking terms and discuss jagya! 

e) Anandi will try to get gauri and jagya together. 

f) Gauri will come to jetsar and get back with Jagya eventually :) :)))))))))

YAY!!

I am sooo exciteddd that SHiv found out first really!

best best best news. Thank GOD no misunderstanding will be created. 

This is exactly what the CVs are showing .. that GaGa always misunderstanding and when it came to ANSH , there was never any misunderstanding :)

wow Dil garden garden

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not agreeing with you but hope u prove right.
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heart also garden garden
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for such a relieving post dear. 🤗 i was so pissed ofg ! 😭 but your post made me feel better 😳
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope all your predictions come true Suchi...I hope and wish that Shiv and Anandi's relationship has no mis-understandings and both know in their heart, where the other stands in their life...

Trust is the basis of all relationship, which Jagya and Gauri never had and If CVs show this in Anandi and Shiv relationship, it will just be wonderful to watch...I also wish to see that Shiv stands by Anandi all through this and support her unconditionally and CM sees this and at last is assured of Anandi that she is the one for her dear son...!

I just hope that Bhairon, though would have to bring Jagya home due to his condition, will do what needs to be done...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree Suchi on everything except her GaGa reunion mission. I really don't want her to get involved. Stay away from him and let him do whatever he needs to go back to Gauri, if at all he wants to. I like the way you compare AnSh and GaGa trust relationship.

CM trying to poison Shiv's mind is going to happen. But, hopefully her eyes will open towards Anandi also and the family will be proud of Shiv's pasand !
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@suchi...i am also glad shiv know but Anandi will try to get Gauri and Jagaya together really ...and Gauri will listen to her ...Anandi will reunite Gauri with singh family and will say to Jagaya and all please forgive her she was two year old kid  playing games  her all actions including today's too were her sacrifices for true love ...she will be making a fool of herself ..and i don't expect this dumbness from Anandi it will be  good if she thinks about her own life here ..
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too glad that shiv knows before Anandi.now he will be all prepare to handle the situation.but have no faith on CM.Shiv doesn't listen her so
She will deffo try to instigate other family members against A .

Now its really testing time forAnsh speically for A bcoz she is always weal when it comes to J.
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Suchi I'm Tistaa I am new here.I was so worried after watching the precap but your post brings positivity😊
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Touche! Yes am really looking forward to how they show the strength of the /relationship between Shiv & Anandi unfold. Finally Shivji gets to prove how strong his love for Anandi is & Anandi gets to prove that she has moved on from J & is committed to Shiv for keeps.  Edited by smriti81 - 11 years ago