Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like Purvi is back frm SA 😊
She looked so happy in precap, as if her birth is successful for what she was dreaming happened 😒 at cost of her life & love Arjun

Nice dials to Manav today & super acting by hiten 👍🏼 👏

I hope now Archanas next mission won't b again making Savita-Manav close 👎🏼
She deserves this [:D/]

ashu puru got dialogue and i think from tomorrow he will get more screen space😆
PRFANNTHTIME thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if i were manav i would have given a tight slap to Dams(Damodar) for keeping his mouth shut for the past eighteen years. I have a doubt is he an Indian police to come at the end of the climax. Haan what a tragedy yaar this guy wil shout at savita as if he is having full control over her. Even though this is a tele-serial sometimes it becomes quite tough to tolerate certain characters like damodar. Hats off Damodar now you are eligible to become a cop. 
ReenaK thumbnail
Excellent episode!! Great acting by Hiten - awesome!! Finally grandpa said something and cleared up things. There is one thing I have learned from serials is that communication is so required in a relationship. All these serials show that lack of clear communication can put you in a dark hole... Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's episode. What I would have liked to see would have been that Shravani actually tell her son how Savita had manipulated Sachin and used her in his ealier years and how much love was showered on him by Aarchana and Manav - now that would have been great!!
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
take that savita..!

next up: soham track.
time for ArMan found out the truth about vishnu/soham.
Edited by sipokobusak - 11 years ago
Soapgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRFANNTHTIME

if i were manav i would have given a tight slap to Dams(Damodar) for keeping his mouth shut for the past eighteen years. I have a doubt is he an Indian police to come at the end of the climax. Haan what a tragedy yaar this guy wil shout at savita as if he is having full control over her. Even though this is a tele-serial sometimes it becomes quite tough to tolerate certain characters like damodar. Hats off Damodar now you are eligible to become a cop. 

OMG...couldn't stop laughing...I just burst into laughter reading this at work..🤣🤣🤣
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Glad the truth is out!!!

That's should have been the mahaepisode though - to give us enough time to relish it!!! 😃
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh and thanks for the update Naresh and Shruti!!  😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very nice show today .Loved  every bit of it .

Sachin ...Good acting by Puru , He had less tosay but his expressions were good and I am glad that he told Manav the real reason why he stabbed him at the back , for his mother Shravani .Manav should know all this ..

Teju ...Yet again good acting by her .She was just awesome and loved her today .

Archana ...She kept quiet in most of the show but I am so happy that finally she is getting  justice .

Damodar ...Manav should also break relations with him for some time or at least question him why he kept quiet for so long ..

Savita ..Evil as ever ..she started screaming when Manav said that he will go away from her ...How she kept Archana's children away from her for 18 years and now can't bear the thought of her own son going away ...

Ovi ,...Didn't have much to say .In the precap she is accepting Purvi as her sister .Now this will complicate matters for Arjun even more .How silly Arjun was when he married Purvi's sister ..He really should not have done this ..

Star Of The Day ...

Manav ...He was very good today ..Right from slapping Sachin to the last 10 minutes of the show which totally belonged to him...
I want him to question his father as well for staying quiet and I want him to blame himself because he was the one who did not trust his wife even after she did so much for him and took her babies away from her telling her to stay away from them .He was always Savita's biggest support and he should punish himself as well...

I knew Hiten would do a terrific job today and he did not let me down ...👏
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update guys ...😊
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
At least some great news from PR. Something to cheer about.
Savita had it coming. 😆

Good one CVS.
Hope you had the same heart for ARVI. 😭
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago