Sur Kshetra

Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 6)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umarkhan747

umarkhan747

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Aj sirf Sara Raza ko chor k sb k sur hilay, Dil jan antray me geya, Mulazim kae bar flat tha, Yashraj was pathetic, Indrani kae bar be taali bhi hui, Nadeem abaas k neechay k almost sare sur nahi lagay,or wo jis ne sohni lagdi gaya wo kuch behtar tha. or wo badtameez insaan Khalli ki shakal wala who sung (nadaan prinday) if u guys listen him again pta lag jaye ga k oper k nodes he nahi kae bar bhai jan neechay se bhi giray hain lekn end me points dekh lain ap?? mujhe jury pe aeteraz nahi q k its nt possibl k ap sb ko 0 dy dain bt phr aesa hona he nahi chahye naa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Samraat_92mainepyarkiya

braveusman

braveusman

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Somebody please shoot the script writer of the show Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Anondo.RSamraat_92

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Asha jee's behaviour is the most negative thing on show 

She is prejudice towards Muslims/Pakistanis. It's a fact that's not hidden.  Big smile It's written on her forehead LOL 

*** With all due respect to her singing. Clap

-Alina-

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

I think Ashaji is a very good judge..Atif has a problem..Ashaji doesn't have to appease Pakistani and lie to herself..

The hate Atif has in his heart for Indians and Indian singers is coming through..

Their is no love for Pakistanis for India or Indians, it is only that Pakistan finds itself in very dire state that they want peace. If they were okay they will be waging war and sending terrorists to India..

Maybe you don't know what happend in the past. Atif and the whole nation clearly knows Asha dislikes Atif. Not just Asha, even Abhijeet and Sunidhi have bashed him in the open.

When a singer who is loved worldwide gets bashed by indian professionals during public interviews, I think to present such attitude towards them is the only way out. and I'm honestly very proud of Atif.

I totally agree that Atif is not the greatest singer, but he has a huge fan following and that's what really matters in todays date because if SUR, VOICE, and EXPERIENCE mattered, singers like Abhijeet wouldn't be jobless in their own industry. LOL Not to forget, how he bashed Atif... Angry jelly much?

@BOLD, I don't understand what you mean? Please shed some light Embarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Maha-Samraat_92Alu-Tony_StraK786

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Asha jee's behaviour is the most negative thing on show 
I agree..LOL

Totally disagree..

I think most Pakistanis love to find fault with others instead of looking at there own behaviour.. Atif is full of hate for Indians and Indian singers and at this young age he is very very bitter..living in hate filled environment makes you like this..your fore fathers (as somebody said in another thread and they were right) should be thanked for this bitterness and hate..

I think I'm going to have  some good time with you on this forum if you continue with such remarks against Pakistan. Clap 

Edited by V.I.P - 22 September 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Maha-Niki_coolSamraat_92Alu-Tony_StraK786

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Asha jee's behaviour is the mostnegative thing on show

She is prejudice towards Muslims/Pakistanis. It's a fact that's not hidden. Big smileIt's written on her forehead LOL
*** With all due respect to her singing. Clap
i disagree ,asha j said in to interview hater hated but i will judge no matter khon pak hai khon indian and asha j kahi baar saregamapa me judge bani hai unhone hamesha pak singer ko appriciate kiya hai ye galat hai muslim/pak ko dislike karati hai adnan sami ,gulam ali ase kahi singer hai jise asha j pasand karati means surile singer ko thats it

-Shruti

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

I think Ashaji is a very good judge..Atif has a problem..Ashaji doesn't have to appease Pakistani and lie to herself..

The hate Atif has in his heart for Indians and Indian singers is coming through..

Their is no love for Pakistanis for India or Indians, it is only that Pakistan finds itself in very dire state that they want peace. If they were okay they will be waging war and sending terrorists to India..

Maybe you don't know what happend in the past. Atif and the whole nation clearly knows Asha dislikes Atif. Not just Asha, even<font color="#ff0000"> Abhijeet and Sunidhi have bashed him in the open. </font>
When a singer who is loved worldwide gets bashed by indian professionalsduring public interviews, I think to presentsuch attitude towards themis the only way out. and I'm honestly very proud of Atif.
I totally agree thatAtif is not the greatest singer, but he has a huge fan following and that's what really matters in todays date because if SUR, VOICE,andEXPERIENCE mattered, singers like Abhijeet wouldn't bejobless intheir ownindustry. LOLNot to forget, how he bashed Atif... Angryjelly much?
@BOLD, I don't understand what you mean? Please shed some light Embarrassed
asha j only like and dislike singing not person ,i agree she is little biased in surks show me par she not hated any pak singers at all and i agree abi hated all pa singers but he is doing show per day and making lot of money ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.