Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Originally posted by Niki_cool

Highly dissapointed from Asha Jee's comments, Really even i as an Indian can feel she is biassed :-/ Its transparently reflecting from her commentsDead
And next Atif and Himesh, both have their own flaws but Asha jee is at the top!

We can expect such behavior from Atif and Himesh but not from Asha jee !! isn't she supposed to the most mature one present on the show? she is a legend, but its sad to see the way she is being their...people are saying this show is scripted and its just the acting we see...For me its just a horrible piece of act I have ever seen !! Whether its Atif, Himesh, Ayesha Takkia or Asha jee...even for the sake of money I dont think anyone could be part of such a thing !!

Tbh, after watching Indian Idol, I didn't like Asha Jee as a Judge, because when she judges she thinks she is the only Great Judge, Why are there Three jury members? All are equally capable and great..Its pathetic to see that Asha Jee who was expected to be the most mature of all seems like to be the most biassed.
If this is a drama, its even more terrible, It shows people crave nothing except money, They don't understand its high time we get some peace and they are just worsening the situation.
And the saddest part is the judges represent their countries, I felt so upset and sad bcoz due to just some people, existing peace b/w rest of Indians & Pakistanis will vanish, bcoz people have already started arguing about this and comparing with past fights.!!

Edited by Niki_cool - 19 September 2012 at 11:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

braveusmananaad-Alina-Samraat_92mainepyarkiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 5)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Alina-

Highly dissapointed from Asha Jee's comments, Really even i as an Indian can feel she is biassed :-/ Its transparently reflecting from her commentsDead
And next Atif and Himesh, both have their own flaws but Asha jee is at the top!

We can expect such behavior from Atif and Himesh but not from Asha jee !! isn't she supposed to the most mature one present on the show? she is a legend, but its sad to see the way she is being their...people are saying this show is scripted and its just the acting we see...For me its just a horrible piece of act I have ever seen !! Whether its Atif, Himesh, Ayesha Takkia or Asha jee...even for the sake of money I dont think anyone could be part of such a thing !!

Tbh, after watching Indian Idol, I didn't like Asha Jee as a Judge, because when she judges she thinks she is the only Great Judge, Why are there Three jury members? All are equally capable and great..Its pathetic to see that Asha Jee who was expected to be the most mature of all seems like to be the most biassed.
If this is a drama, its even more terrible, It shows people crave nothing except money, They don't understand its high time we get some peace and they are just worsening the situation.
And the saddest part is the judges represent their countries, I felt so upset and sad bcoz due to just some people, existing peace b/w rest of Indians & Pakistanis will vanish, bcoz people have already started arguing about this and comparing with past fights.!!

I think Ashaji is a very good judge..Atif has a problem..Ashaji doesn't have to appease Pakistani and lie to herself..

The hate Atif has in his heart for Indians and Indian singers is coming through..

Their is no love for Pakistanis for India or Indians, it is only that Pakistan finds itself in very dire state that they want peace. If they were okay they will be waging war and sending terrorists to India..

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Asha jee's behaviour is the most negative thing on show 

It is very funny that Pakistanis have great problem with Asha jee which is not true..

Every Indian can see extreme negativity and hate coming out of Atif..we don't see any such hate coming form Asha jee..

Atif is very very negative and abusive..he has no idea how to be fair and open minded...he is constantly insulting and challenging Asha jee judgement at every step. Asha doesn't have to appease him..

Edited by April2007 - 22 September 2012 at 11:51am

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Asha jee's behaviour is the most negative thing on show 
I agree..LOL

Totally disagree..

I think most Pakistanis love to find fault with others instead of looking at there own behaviour.. Atif is full of hate for Indians and Indian singers and at this young age he is very very bitter..living in hate filled environment makes you like this..your fore fathers (as somebody said in another thread and they were right) should be thanked for this bitterness and hate..

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umarkhan747

realllyyy upset 4rm todays epi n also to c precap... thay are jst wasting r time i guess. war war war...? suroon ki jung...??? n all dat kya hai yeh? or himesh bardasht se bahir hai... is he mad? atif sb presurrree me dereh n alll dat? o ja kam kr pagal. dramay nae khatm krty yeh sb. pta nae kya chahte hain ye log kbi pyar se koi kam nae krty we want music  love n peaceee... cant u ppl c???

I don't think India and Pakistan cannot live in peace..at the best India should ignore Pakistan and make sure they don't disrupt our peace.

Somebody was praising the Pakistani forefathers for saying muslims and hindu and Sikhs cannot live together..

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Okay SO Dear April2007 
Listen Carefully 
   I am Taking you In back episode To Prove That Bias Things. 
 Episode NO.4 
            Mulazim Hussain's Performance Ko Dekhiye FIr Himesh Ki Comment Kaya Thi WO Suniye . It was Probably  "Words Clear " Ke bare me Thi . Right ?
  Now Jump TO Next Performance 
     Indrani Bhattacherjee Ke Performance ke Comments Me Jab Runa Ji Was Advising Her To Improve his mistake [  Which himesh Noticed in Mulazim ] Asha ji Just stopped Her. Said There isn't any Importance of iT in Now days . And Mislead kardiya New Talented Singer ko  and Iss Tarah Kisi jury Mem. ko Tokna Sahi THA ? Think?
  Agar Esa Tha TO Mulazim par Jab Himesh ne Kaha Us waqat bhi Esa kehna Chahiye Tha Na Ke "CHALTA HAI "? 
And Truly LOVING Mah Nation  -My NATION Teaches Justice Not Unjust

Edited by SaDDaM.. - 22 September 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad-Alina-Anondo.RSamraat_92Tony_StraK786

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
so much negativity on the show & also in the forum..Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Maha-Tony_StraK786

umarkhan747

umarkhan747

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@April 2007

Shame on u... yaarrr tm log ho kya?? o tum se ziyada hm pe attack krty hain terrorist hm kya tm pe daltay hain??? yehan baat ek singing show ki thi or tm kahan chalay gay... or Pakistan me Asha ji k bht chahne wale hain I SAMAJ? hm to is show me un k attitude ki baat kar rahy thy
by the way agr atif bhi aesa karay ga we vil criticiz hm also.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Samraat_92mainepyarkiyaTony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.