Sur Kshetra

Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

umarkhan747

umarkhan747

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
realllyyy upset 4rm todays epi n also to c precap... thay are jst wasting r time i guess. war war war...? suroon ki jung...??? n all dat kya hai yeh? or himesh bardasht se bahir hai... is he mad? atif sb presurrree me dereh n alll dat? o ja kam kr pagal. dramay nae khatm krty yeh sb. pta nae kya chahte hain ye log kbi pyar se koi kam nae krty we want music  love n peaceee... cant u ppl c???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Asha jee's behaviour is the most negative thing on show 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92mainepyarkiyaTony_StraK786

sarah75

sarah75

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
hello everyone. I haven't seen todays episode, gonna watch it Asap. yesterday when I was watching the up-coming promos, one of the contestant from team India kinda misbehaved with atif. when atif asked, gale mein kharash hain? the contestant replied, 'agle baar vicks khaonga. OuchAngry and above all asha ji was not responding. she was infact arguing with atif. this is how a contestant should behave with a judge? if he would have said the same thing to himesh thn maybe she would have understood that the contestant is replying in an ironic way. this show says, aman ki asha lekin door tak asha hai hi nahi...nirasha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_coolSamraat_92

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Highly dissapointed from Asha Jee's comments, Really even i as an Indian can feel she is biassed :-/ Its transparently reflecting from her commentsDead
And next Atif and Himesh, both have their own flaws but Asha jee is at the top!

sarah75Samraat_92

braveusman

braveusman

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I know why Asha jee was supporting that guy Aman who misbehaved with Atif because this show is all about "Aman ki Asha" lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
diljaan is just amaazin :)

shirani7--RockStar--

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Asha jee's behaviour is the most negative thing on show 
I agree..LOL

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Highly dissapointed from Asha Jee's comments, Really even i as an Indian can feel she is biassed :-/ Its transparently reflecting from her commentsDead
And next Atif and Himesh, both have their own flaws but Asha jee is at the top!

We can expect such behavior from Atif and Himesh but not from Asha jee !! isn't she supposed to the most mature one present on the show? she is a legend, but its sad to see the way she is being their...people are saying this show is scripted and its just the acting we see...For me its just a horrible piece of act I have ever seen !! Whether its Atif, Himesh, Ayesha Takkia or Asha jee...even for the sake of money I dont think anyone could be part of such a thing !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.