Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

thats the problem.. EVERYTHING is scripted.. no brain really 

It's truly annoying how everything is scripted. Really kills my interest Cry Aren't daily soaps enough that they turned Reality Shows into one also. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
exactly.. there is no difference.. 

actually i only watch this show for atif.. but i seriously dont like this atmosphare.. when asha bhosle said that we indians have such a big dil.. WHAT THE f**k was that so nesserary to tell that.. :|.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

exactly.. there is no difference.. 

actually i only watch this show for atif.. but i seriously dont like this atmosphare.. when asha bhosle said that we indians have such a big dil.. WHAT THE f**k was that so nesserary to tell that.. :|.. 

Yep..that's the episode I'm waiting for... My blood was boiling.. LOL but then I calm myself by saying it's simply scripted.. and try to think that Asha and Atif sing on stage together EmbarrassedStar LOL 

This atmosphere Sur Kshetra has created isn't healthy at all.

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I'm watching for Mr. Aslam also Embarrassed Mrs Aslam right here LOL

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Yep..that's the episode I'm waiting for... My blood was boiling.. LOL but then I calm myself by saying it's simply scripted.. and try to think that Asha and Atif sing on stage together EmbarrassedStar LOL 

hahaha ditto.. i am just waiting to hear that.. i could crash the tv ROFL.. yeah.. but phir bhi.. 

seriously.. why cant pakistani and indians can talk like normal people.. and dont fight.. they dont have already a good relationsship, they could have made a good one through this show.. 

maybe they could have mixed the teams.. some pakistani and indians in one team or so.. idk 

ms.red_bird

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by V.I.P

hahaha ditto.. i am just waiting to hear that.. i could crash the tv ROFL.. yeah.. but phir bhi.. 

seriously.. why cant pakistani and indians can talk like normal people.. and dont fight.. they dont have already a good relationsship, they could have made a good one through this show.. 

maybe they could have mixed the teams.. some pakistani and indians in one team or so.. idk 

@Blue: Ahh I so want this to happen...I wish people could come over here and see how Indian and Pakistani Behaves...to be honest I have been a part of this forum for a quite long time and I havent seen such conflicts arising between them. Even when Pakistan won Asia cup I remember people congratulating me and when India won World cup I did the same !!! 

I hope this show doesnt provide us with a platform to fight !! lolx

Usman.

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
being indian.. i just wish this fights could end some day :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.red_bird-Alina-

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hello

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.