Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I enjoyed 2nd epi more than 1st one because I loved Atif's answer , especially his to die for smile. I loved how he got up to support his team member. I love Ayesha-Atif convo.  In my opinion Himesh seemed more agressive.

Show is definately scripted and most probably Pakistan won't win. As we already know the show has already happend in Dubai. Only finale will be live. If they open voting lines in Pakistan, still India will win because all this is new to Pakistan and audience isnt as caring as in they are in India.

It won't be surprising if India wins SK. but it will surely be epic if Pakistan does.

3 days til Epi 3 Party 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Oh and auditions didn't even seem legit, from both sides. ROFL Out of all that population, they picked those who have already been seen somewhere or the other.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
LOL @ above post..
but i really think the Paki singers they picked deserved to be there
and one of my class mate also went for audition but they dint select him..so the auditions were genuine.

As every one said there are high chances of Pakistan losing but it will give Paki talent the exposure they needed.. so its a win win situation for them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie-Alina-Pentaminous.mainepyarkiya

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Oh, I'm not saying Pakistani singers didn't deserve to be there. They've truly made Pakistanis from all around the world really proud by singing exceptionally. Actually our Pakistani singers deserve much more than this Sur Kshetra stage. These voices are amazing and will get better.
 @Auditions Part, well it's a feeling I got watching both auditions  but thanks for clearing  =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Usman.

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
India jitega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainepyarkiya

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
being indian, i am ofcourse for india.. but i would be happy when pakistan wins cause atif is there :) .. and i would be damn happy for my paki friends.. 

and ps. i just dont like himesh :|.. why is he the indian captain.. why cant it be mohit or whoever i dont know.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

creation155ms.red_bird-Alina-Usman.mainepyarkiya

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Jitega wahi jo gayega sahi ,if show is not scripted

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina.ahmedraza-Alina-.Dulcetmainepyarkiya

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thats the problem.. EVERYTHING is scripted.. no brain really 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainepyarkiya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.