Sur Kshetra

Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 18

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Why is nadeem wearing a tie nd a coat that also buttoned LOL who is the stylist for sur ksh..

Edited by V.I.P - 29 September 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKbraveusman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 13)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Asha jee's behaviour is the most negative thing on show 
I agree..LOL

Totally disagree..

I think most Pakistanis love to find fault with others instead of looking at there own behaviour.. Atif is full of hate for Indians and Indian singers and at this young age he is very very bitter..living in hate filled environment makes you like this..your fore fathers (as somebody said in another thread and they were right) should be thanked for this bitterness and hate..
okay so pakistani's should thank our forefathers for our bitterness and hate...and with all due respect, may I ask where yours come from?Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKnya_ansariSamraat_92

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Wow Imran singing Saiyaan was just mindblowing..Clap

braveusmannya_ansarimainepyarkiya

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I am very dissappointed with all this mess!!! Atif is really a nice man and proud of my country but literally I am amazed with Asha Bhosley's double standards... She has two faces she is only praising indian singers... they are good but don't discourage other people... Confused itni bari singer hokar itna chota dil...Disapprove
It is all scripted I just want Atif just left this mess yar... Common you and all contestants are our heros and no matter what we love you always guys... Allah bless all of you!!!!

Edited by nya_ansari - 06 October 2012 at 7:42am

gehna2004MahinKzanish_k

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Why is nadeem wearing a tie nd a coat that also buttoned LOL who is the stylist for sur ksh..

I think half of the Budget went into Ayesha's Outfit cuz the rest look like train wrecks . LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004MahinKPriya_990mainepyarkiya

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia1love

Originally posted by V.I.P

I think half of the Budget went into Ayesha's Outfit cuz the rest look like train wrecks . LOL

did u see imraan alis dress up from last week was it? yeah..when he was wearing shades LOL 
its hard not to laugh when u have a crush on someone ROFL

Edited by V.I.P - 06 October 2012 at 9:00am

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Congrats Pakistaan :) & Sara yayy she's the first finalist on the chairEmbarrassed

Lovvveeeddd Diljaan, Aman & Sara's perforformance today Heart

Feeling sad for Shehzaad, i thorougly loved his voiceCry May god bless you and m sure One day u'll win million's hearts:))

anaadPriya_990nya_ansari

simran555

simran555

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I just love atif!!!! he's sooo cute!!!!!
I hate himesh! He's such a dork!

gehna2004MahinKHawaaPot

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.