--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Aaj ke ep me koi war nahi hui thats gd

Agli main hogi. No worrries! ROFL
malum hai hogi but aage jake voting jo chalu karege jisase ,pak and ind khoob vote de ,isiliye aag laga raha hai ,logo ko uksa rahe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 12)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Originally posted by V.I.P

poor ayesha... sab tharki peeche par gaye ROFL
she is awesome host ROFL

agreed!!i love her hosting.. Embarrassed 

she is doing a gr8 job..being a host for the 1st time...on a platform like this..infront of 3 biggies..its not an easy task!!!

m very happy for ayesha..finally shez under limelight..she deserves succes!!! ClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_coolSamraat_92Tony_StraK786--RockStar--

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

WTH... did Asha just diss Adnan Sami... please... give me a break. It was well sung but not better than Adnan.

Asha ...sigh..

Actually i just saw the  episode now .. and she didn't diss him . He does  sing like that. Even when Sonu Nigam  mimic Adnan . its  that close mumbled voice quality. 

She was right .. Diljaan has clarity and  sings openly ..

And Adnan does sing closed and mumbled but it fits the genre he sings. the sad depressing songs.

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I just watched Sundays episode just now
some thoughts on the episode:

- Imran Ali's tonal quality is just so perfect Day Dreaming what a voice yaar
- The same goes for Budhatiya what a beautiful voice, his Jab Se Tera Naina was really goodThumbs Up
- Nadeem sang my favourite song Aaoge Jab so beautifully!
- I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Diljaans performance! Bheegi Bheegi was so mesmerizingDay Dreaming
- Didnt like Muzamil first, but with this song he won me over! Thumbs Up I am really happy Himesh will record a song with him, music really brings Pakistan and India together Big smile and it was really funny when he asked Ayesha to go out with him LOL
- I was totally lost in Aman Trikhas singing, ohmygod what a singer he is Clap
- i LOVE Nabeels voice so much and he sang Sun Zara with a lot of feel
- I really loved the song selection too, really beautiful songs! 
- It was a treat to watch Atif looking dashing in his white suit EmbarrassedTongue

I have to say, what gem of singers the captains have chosen!Clap I really cant choose which singer is the best because they all are phenomenal from both sides!  Its great that we already have so many memorable performances after only a few episodes! 

Edited by shirani7 - 25 September 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braveusman

braveusman

braveusman

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Tired of this too much drama on the show but I liked Sara, Diljaan, and Imraan's performances today. Hoping to see peace on the show soon which I don't think is going to happen.
Enjoy some good music till thenDancing

Edited by braveusman - 29 September 2012 at 1:05pm

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Loved Diljaan and Imraan thoroughly, both of them rockCool

Love the singers:) A bit of peace along with songs would be very niceLOL

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Okay SO Dear April2007 
Listen Carefully 
   I am Taking you In back episode To Prove That Bias Things. 
 Episode NO.4 
            Mulazim Hussain's Performance Ko Dekhiye FIr Himesh Ki Comment Kaya Thi WO Suniye . It was Probably  "Words Clear " Ke bare me Thi . Right ?
  Now Jump TO Next Performance 
     Indrani Bhattacherjee Ke Performance ke Comments Me Jab Runa Ji Was Advising Her To Improve his mistake [  Which himesh Noticed in Mulazim ] Asha ji Just stopped Her. Said There isn't any Importance of iT in Now days . And Mislead kardiya New Talented Singer ko  and Iss Tarah Kisi jury Mem. ko Tokna Sahi THA ? Think?
  Agar Esa Tha TO Mulazim par Jab Himesh ne Kaha Us waqat bhi Esa kehna Chahiye Tha Na Ke "CHALTA HAI "? 
And Truly LOVING Mah Nation  -My NATION Teaches Justice Not Unjust

I think you should preach  this to Atif  and Pakistan Bhai and Baheno..Indians have no problem with what you are saying..they have practised this for a very long time.

Btw, I find it very hard to read hindi words in roman letters..I usual ignore such posts..also, I am not on internet all the time to answer each and every post and neither I expect you to do so..

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Watching epi... waiting for Imraaan...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.