IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

poor ayesha... sab tharki peeche par gaye ROFL
she is awesome host ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainepyarkiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread (Page 11)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Niki_cool

I loved this one "Aaoge jab tum o sajna" forgot the name, weak memoryLOL

& Diljaan was grt as usualEmbarrassed, even sara was fab :D i even liked shehzaad

Atif seriously needs to think thrice when he commentsErmm Even yesterday, when he spoke for indraani that she isn't self-satisfied with her own performance was totally unecessary, and the promo also doesn't looks satisfactory on his behaviour
  I am kinda suprised but himesh is being so nice and fair:)

@Red: I'm not sure what you mean but from what I understand, you are not serious right? Atif is being forced to give such crude comments. And for Indraani it was totally unfair. Team Pakistan got REALLY bad marks yesterday and for no reason whereas, Indraani did not give a performance worth 30 marks at all.

No dear, m totally seriousLOL From yesterday's episode i felt, he was just trying to fight...Ermm
I liked Indraani's performance and i guess thats why 3 of the judges each gave her 10. But what I am trying to say is if Atif didn't like a performance thats his personal view, so why did he say Indraani that SHE IS NOT SELF-SATISFIED??Confused like how did he know?Confused

Also, it's funny when you say that Himesh is being so nice and fair. Really? He gets hyper at something that Atif says for no reason. I'm actually glad Atif is being rude because he is being sidelined by EVERYONE including the judges.

I totally agree he gets hyper, but mostly that happens because of ironical comments by atifErmm
Well i appreciate himesh that he tries to supress fights. Well i also agree with you that atif does get sidelined , but that absolutely doesn't means he expresses his frustration on a contestant?Shocked like Indraani!!!

And on an ending note, I'll just say that Asha is VERY bias. She needs to not be judgmental and be fair. So does the Bangladeshi Judge. I don't remember her name keep forgetting. But if she can say that "Aapka sur hila" for Team Pakistan and not give them a 10 then she should be fair and do the same for Team India too. She just told one of the contestants from Team India that his sur was way out and then gave him a 10. So, how can one expect Atif to remain nice and polite when this unfair judgement is happening? SleepyOuch

YES Asha jee is bias, i felt that in the first two epis, but not with todays's or yesterday'sErmm
U mean runaLOL, sorry but i feel she's the most fair judge of all:P
yeah but she said, "AAPKE BAHT JAGAH SUR HILE" to that pak contestant, and i think the judges gave unecessary 10s to both Indian and Pak contestants..Ermm Its happening with both not only pakistanis...

I'm not trying to be offensive. Sorry in advance if you mind. Embarrassed
Same here heheheEmbarrassed

Edited by Niki_cool - 23 September 2012 at 12:08pm

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Aaj ke ep me koi war nahi hui thats gd

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_coolSamraat_92mainepyarkiyaTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKshirani7--RockStar--

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

& Diljaan was grt as usualEmbarrassed, even sara was fab :D i even liked shehzaad

Atif seriously needs to think thrice when he commentsErmm Even yesterday, when he spoke for indraani that she isn't self-satisfied with her own performance was totally unecessary, and the promo also doesn't looks satisfactory on his behaviour

@Red: I'm not sure what you mean but from what I understand, you are not serious right? Atif is being forced to give such crude comments. And for Indraani it was totally unfair. Team Pakistan got REALLY bad marks yesterday and for no reason whereas, Indraani did not give a performance worth 30 marks at all.

No dear, m totally seriousLOL From yesterday's episode i felt, he was just trying to fight...Ermm
I liked Indraani's performance and i guess thats why 3 of the judges each gave her 10. But what I am trying to say is if Atif didn't like a performance thats his personal view, so why did he say Indraani that SHE IS NOT SELF-SATISFIED??Confused like how did he know?Confused

Also, it's funny when you say that Himesh is being so nice and fair. Really? He gets hyper at something that Atif says for no reason. I'm actually glad Atif is being rude because he is being sidelined by EVERYONE including the judges.

I totally agree he gets hyper, but mostly that happens because of ironical comments by atifErmm
Well i appreciate himesh that he tries to supress fights. Well i also agree with you that atif does get sidelined , but that absolutely doesn't means he expresses his frustration on a contestant?Shocked like Indraani!!!

And on an ending note, I'll just say that Asha is VERY bias. She needs to not be judgmental and be fair. So does the Bangladeshi Judge. I don't remember her name keep forgetting. But if she can say that "Aapka sur hila" for Team Pakistan and not give them a 10 then she should be fair and do the same for Team India too. She just told one of the contestants from Team India that his sur was way out and then gave him a 10. So, how can one expect Atif to remain nice and polite when this unfair judgement is happening? SleepyOuch

YES Asha jee is bias, i felt that in the first two epis, but not with todays's or yesterday'sErmm
yeah but she said, "AAPKE BAHT JAGAH SUR HILE" to that pak contestant, and i think the judges gave unecessary 10s to both Indian and Pak contestants..Ermm Its happening with both not only pakistanis...

I would disagree with you but everyone has their own views. Big smile

Only Team Pakistan's contestants get side-lined and so is Atif.

You tell me how is it fair that after saying that to the Indian Contestant as well, she still gave him a 10. And both the judges had given the same Pakistani contestant 10, giving him a grand total of 20/30? Ouch

The judges are not good enough. I don't know who could have sat in their position but these judges are not fair at all.

Asha was not fair today either. She was a little better than the last 3 episodes but she was still bias towards Team India.

Also, I really think  that Ayesha should ask the opinion of the Captains once the judges have given their comments and marks. The contestants somewhat don't respect the Captains and their views since they give their opinion first and later the judges disagree and give them a 30/30 when the contestant actually deserves a 10/30. SleepyOuch

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Agli main hogi. No worrries! Big smileROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKshirani7mainepyarkiya--RockStar--

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I would disagree with you but everyone has their own views. Big smile

Only Team Pakistan's contestants get side-lined and so is Atif.

You tell me how is it fair that after saying that to the Indian Contestant as well, she still gave him a 10. And both the judges had given the same Pakistani contestant 10, giving him a grand total of 20/30? Ouch Well if you could only specify the names, i would remember, though m not so good with names tooLOL

The judges are not good enough. I don't know who could have sat in their position but these judges are not fair at all.

Asha was not fair today either. She was a little better than the last 3 episodes but she was still bias towards Team India.

Also, I really think  that Ayesha should ask the opinion of the Captains once the judges have given their comments and marks. The contestants somewhat don't respect the Captains and their views since they give their opinion first and later the judges disagree and give them a 30/30 when the contestant actually deserves a 10/30. SleepyOuch@ Totally agree with this buddyCool

Okay I know you love your captain a lot and so do I ROFL but temme yourself  is it Fair when he said to Indraani?? I agree he gets sidelined but does that mean to emphasize his opinion he say that to a contestant?? Tumhari aapas ki judges wali larayi apne beech rakho naErmm

Edited by Niki_cool - 23 September 2012 at 12:20pm

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

LOLLOLLOLlmao lmao lmao next week hujaega tenson mat le
malum hai hogi barana show kese chalayege but i hate war bro ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.