Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveusman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tired of this too much drama on the show but I liked Sara, Diljaan, and Imraan's performances today. Hoping to see peace on the show soon which I don't think is going to happen.
Enjoy some good music till then
Edited by braveusman - 11 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved Diljaan and Imraan thoroughly, both of them rock😎

Love the singers:) A bit of peace along with songs would be very niceπŸ˜†

April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaDDaM..

Okay SO Dear April2007 
Listen Carefully 
   I am Taking you In back episode To Prove That Bias Things. 
 Episode NO.4 
            Mulazim Hussain's Performance Ko Dekhiye FIr Himesh Ki Comment Kaya Thi WO Suniye . It was Probably  "Words Clear " Ke bare me Thi . Right ?
  Now Jump TO Next Performance 
     Indrani Bhattacherjee Ke Performance ke Comments Me Jab Runa Ji Was Advising Her To Improve his mistake [  Which himesh Noticed in Mulazim ] Asha ji Just stopped Her. Said There isn't any Importance of iT in Now days . And Mislead kardiya New Talented Singer ko  and Iss Tarah Kisi jury Mem. ko Tokna Sahi THA ? Think?
  Agar Esa Tha TO Mulazim par Jab Himesh ne Kaha Us waqat bhi Esa kehna Chahiye Tha Na Ke "CHALTA HAI "? 
And Truly LOVING Mah Nation  -My NATION Teaches Justice Not Unjust

I think you should preach  this to Atif  and Pakistan Bhai and Baheno..Indians have no problem with what you are saying..they have practised this for a very long time.

Btw, I find it very hard to read hindi words in roman letters..I usual ignore such posts..also, I am not on internet all the time to answer each and every post and neither I expect you to do so..
Watching epi... waiting for Imraaan...
Why is nadeem wearing a tie nd a coat that also buttoned πŸ˜† who is the stylist for sur ksh..Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

Totally disagree..

I think most Pakistanis love to find fault with others instead of looking at there own behaviour.. Atif is full of hate for Indians and Indian singers and at this young age he is very very bitter..living in hate filled environment makes you like this..your fore fathers (as somebody said in another thread and they were right) should be thanked for this bitterness and hate..

okay so pakistani's should thank our forefathers for our bitterness and hate...and with all due respect, may I ask where yours come from?😊

shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Imran singing Saiyaan was just mindblowing..πŸ‘
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am very dissappointed with all this mess!!! Atif is really a nice man and proud of my country but literally I am amazed with Asha Bhosley's double standards... She has two faces she is only praising indian singers... they are good but don't discourage other people... πŸ˜• itni bari singer hokar itna chota dil...πŸ˜’
It is all scripted I just want Atif just left this mess yar... Common you and all contestants are our heros and no matter what we love you always guys... Allah bless all of you!!!!
Edited by nya_ansari - 11 years ago
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Why is nadeem wearing a tie nd a coat that also buttoned πŸ˜† who is the stylist for sur ksh..

I think half of the Budget went into Ayesha's Outfit cuz the rest look like train wrecks . πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mia1love

I think half of the Budget went into Ayesha's Outfit cuz the rest look like train wrecks . πŸ˜†

did u see imraan alis dress up from last week was it? yeah..when he was wearing shades πŸ˜† 
its hard not to laugh when u have a crush on someone 🀣
Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago