Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
😵 sems like to much drama
its SUr kshetra bigg boss now ðŸ˜†
HR says that he will make sure that he hires Mulazim for a song.

HE GOT 30/30.
Aman G Trikha singing In Lamhon Key Daaman Main.

Scores so far:
Pakistan: 260.
India: 270.
SRK is a killer . truly gifted... claps!!!! but obviously..original baahon mein chale aao is just something else <3

Mujhe chai ..Aapko Cup... lol ..love Ayeshaaa !!!..she is phunnny.
Originally posted by V.I.P

WTH... did Asha just diss Adnan Sami... please... give me a break. It was well sung but not better than Adnan.

Asha ...sigh..

Lord Don't tell me that , I am  one A HUGEEE FAN OF ADNAN .. omg his  voice ðŸ˜³. ðŸ˜³. ðŸ˜³. 

Asha ji Asha ji  3rd time she will disappoint me in the show... 

Nah she can't pin Diljaan up against  Adnan . thats like comparing an apple and an orange. Both have different voice and genre.but  both have soul and depth !! .  
Originally posted by April2007

I think Ashaji is a very good judge..Atif has a problem..Ashaji doesn't have to appease Pakistani and lie to herself..

The hate Atif has in his heart for Indians and Indian singers is coming through..

Their is no love for Pakistanis for India or Indians, it is only that Pakistan finds itself in very dire state that they want peace. If they were okay they will be waging war and sending terrorists to India..

Well i just presented my own opinion and Asha Jee was truly harsh in her comments in the first two episodes, thats what i felt..🤔 well yesterday's & today's epi i had no complains from her:)

I didn't say she has to LIE to herself, a judges opinion is her OWN, i totally agree and m not saying abt marks, i had problem with asha jee when she said, "HINDUSTAAN KA DIL BADA HAI crap" & "AAJKAL KOI URDU NAHI GAATA HAI"pronunciation doesn't matter ...to Runa jee and similar stuff...

Well i never said Atif is an angel either...i m a atif fan ,but that doesn't means i support him if he's wrong in comments🤔

And hey its strictly a DISCUSSION FORUM where we discuss about songs & the show not about  PRESENT ISSUES b/w India & Pakistan or whatever is going on...I AM AN INDIAN TOO...so if u are disgusted by Pakistanis then express ur disgust somewhere else, if u are disgusted abt singers u can do so here...:)

Coz we are a family here in this forum:)

PS: No intention to hurt anyone's feelings

I loved this one "Aaoge jab tum o sajna" forgot the name, weak memory😆

& Diljaan was grt as usual😳, even sara was fab :D i even liked shehzaad

Atif seriously needs to think thrice when he comments🤔 Even yesterday, when he spoke for indraani that she isn't self-satisfied with her own performance was totally unecessary, and the promo also doesn't looks satisfactory on his behaviour
  I am kinda suprised but himesh is being so nice and fair:)

Originally posted by V.I.P

SRK is a killer . truly gifted... claps!!!! but obviously..original baahon mein chale aao is just something else <3

Mujhe chai ..Aapko Cup... lol ..love Ayeshaaa !!!..she is phunnny.
😆😆😆 lol
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Shehzad Ali sang Sajdaaa.

He got 30/30. Sympathy points because he is sick. And because the judges want to see him again.

Shehzad raped Sajda song.. sigh.
May he recover but those points werent deserving.

Asha said she is giving him 10 because she wants him back. Yesterday she was saying she can't do gadaari with singing and sur then what the hell is this????

Im watching online btw .. lol

Atif tells Aman that his ending notes were really good. HR then says that he can assure us that Aman will be very successful.

Aman got 30/30.