Savdhaan India @11
Savdhaan India @11

India-Forums

welcome MB

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Hi Mohnish, once again congratulations for hosting Savdhaan India and I trust your association with the show will help the show to reach more audience given the fan base you enjoy to serve the purpose. I have watched many episodes before and indeed the show mirrors the glimpses of darkest realities and the people who fought against them.

You have presented the episode brilliantly; Your hosting was heartfelt, gripping, concise, incisive, informative and thought provoking. Your body language, voice modulation and well articulated script made the episode even more poignant...)). Welcome Back MB, we have all missed you badly, now its turn to experience you in action in week days...)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nsdpdare_devilssudhakannanMadhuSwarasmkesuprisomyaTukunimamtasakulchitrabusybee..minarva.panda

smke Groupbie
smke
smke

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

YES WELCOME MB...Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasasuprisomyaTukunisudhakannankulchitraminarva.panda

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Welcome sir u were just perfect as an host. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhakannansuprisomyaTukunimamtasakulchitraminarva.panda

dare_devils Newbie
dare_devils
dare_devils

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
1st episode as an anchor was great .. hope to see more such ... we love your voice and expressions.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasasudhakannansmkesuprisomyaTukunikulchitraminarva.panda

janhvis Newbie
janhvis
janhvis

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
WELCOME MOHNISH BAHL SIR AS A HOST :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suprisomyaTukunimamtasakulchitraminarva.panda

Mimoha Senior Member
Mimoha
Mimoha

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandininandu

Hi Mohnish, once again congratulations for hosting Savdhaan India and I trust your association with the show will help the show to reach more audience given the fan base you enjoy to serve the purpose. I have watched many episodes before and indeed the show mirrors the glimpses of darkest realities and the people who fought against them.

You have presented the episode brilliantly; Your hosting was heartfelt, gripping, concise, incisive, informative and thought provoking. Your body language, voice modulation and well articulated script made the episode even more poignant...)). Welcome Back MB, we have all missed you badly, now its turn to experience you in action in week days...)

Hi Nandini. Thank you for creating a new topic. We are all delighted to have MB back. I notice that you have taken the highlighted sentence from my comment of 8th September on MB's wall. I take it as a compliment this time. I hope you would be kind enough to give credit in case you plan to do it the next time. 

smkesuprisomyaTukunimamtasaminarva.panda

kulchitra Goldie
kulchitra
kulchitra

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Welcome back Mohnish Bahl ji as the Sutradhar of Savdhan India. Missed watching you everyday on our TV Screens for the past six months.. You give your hundred percent in what ever you do and you have anchored the two episodes of Savdhan India with your classy, excellent poise.Star 

mamtasasmkesuprisomyaTukuniminarva.panda

smke Groupbie
smke
smke

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

please give due credentials to the original writer...:-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasasuprisomyaTukuniminarva.panda

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index