Hongey Judaa Na Hum

~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Natasha thanks for the live update.

Anirudh called Tara aunty mom Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 7)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Natasha thanks for the live update.

Anirudh called Tara aunty mom Ermm
Yes first he call her mom then he sorry and say aunty Confused

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Natasha for the update. 

I am Tanisha everyone and i am big fan of Aamna but i really liked her KTH name Kashish it really suits her and i don't always remember people name but characters who let a big influence on me i remember there name no matter how many dramas they came in after or before and i also love Raqesh aka Aditya and Rohan he is a total rockstar

Rohan's bhabhi (don't know her name) she is a really good character. they way she explained to Rohan was really good

Sandstone

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the live update natasha. I wasnt home today and got home only after the show ended! Looks like yest's precap was shown in detail LOL...so much of shouting and all! Looking fwd to tmrw's episode. :)

Sandstone

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Can anyone tell me that how come the airbag in mercedez did not work during crash? 

Hi Bhavi 
nice to see u here

About the Airbag , I've the same question !Confused

Edited by roshani45 - 12 September 2012 at 2:37pm

BHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Can anyone tell me that how come the airbag in mercedez did not work during crash? 

Hi Bhavi 
nice to see u here

About the Airbag , I've the same question !Confused

Hey Rosh - i quickly browsed through this forum and found many of our friends hereWink.
Mercedez is famous for it safety. If only the manufacturer see this show they will die out of embarrassment LOL LOL

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 12 September 2012 at 2:48pm

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
7 min left LOL

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
starts with muskaan calling her parents doctors. They tell her how her name is Muskaan, tara tells her how she is her mother. on the other side rohan is trying to free himself from the IV and runs out of the room banging himself into the walls due to the weakness. Muskaan goes back to resting where muskaan's dad is pacifying tara.

the nurse sees rohan out in the lobby and calls for the doctor. Rohan putting touching his head due to the pain and is shown standing right front of muskaan's door. He happens to see Muskaan lieing on the bed but things are blurry and ends up falling on the ground. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.