Hongey Judaa Na Hum

~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

sweety_1754

IF-Rockerz

sweety_1754

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
its not luking like typical indian drama 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 3)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweety_1754

IF-Rockerz

sweety_1754

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Guys plz sumone upload its HD quality episodes daily on youtube,as in pak sony is banned,  n v want to watch it in gud quality where v can starteee n stare aamna

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_1754

Guys plz sumone upload its HD quality episodes daily on youtube,as in pak sony is banned,  n v want to watch it in gud quality where v can starteee n stare aamna
hey you can watch it from Tellynagri

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Wat an episode last nyt. Not at all wat i expected it to start. The bedroom scene was as much of a surprise to muskaan as to me. Rohan is so sweet. I wonder why they fight all the time. It looks like muskaan miscarried before and the emotions and issues regarding it arent dealt with properly. Cant wait for 2nyt's episode. I have set aside ally my work so dat i can watch it every nyt.

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
first episode was good SmileSmile hope it doesn't gradually turn into usual daily soaps kind LOLLOL
few intresting things in show was...coincidently like KTH this show also started with Aamna character's bday LOLLOLLOL

for the pic...Rohan used one of Aamna's AWK pic TongueTongueLOL the one in yellow dress LOL
LOL

Rohan painted muskaan from this pic TongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
First epidsode left many hints for us...waiting for todays epi.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Angel in the house and ready for live updateEmbarrassed...how r we all doing tonight?

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
HI Angel 

waiting for the LU :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.