~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks so much for the update Nandini.😳

Watched the epi and really enjoyed it! Aamna and Raqesh have amazing chemistry! they both look very comfortable with each other and totally believable as husband and wife!

And I was shocked to see the accident in the precap Didnt expect it so soon!
The accident in the precap could be a flashback, the cause of the miscarriage and not the one which causes the memory loss.   😕
Thnx Nans for d upadte ...i m not able to watch it today live linbk is stopped when d show start lol
so still have to catch up on epi but as per d WU its sounds good d intresting ...watch it soon now
Ok am yet to watch the show can some1 plz tell me when are the repeats ??
Just watched it on YT, so the precap isnt a flashback!!!
its not luking like typical indian drama 
Guys plz sumone upload its HD quality episodes daily on youtube,as in pak sony is banned,  n v want to watch it in gud quality where v can starteee n stare aamna
Originally posted by sweety_1754

Guys plz sumone upload its HD quality episodes daily on youtube,as in pak sony is banned,  n v want to watch it in gud quality where v can starteee n stare aamna
hey you can watch it from Tellynagri
Wat an episode last nyt. Not at all wat i expected it to start. The bedroom scene was as much of a surprise to muskaan as to me. Rohan is so sweet. I wonder why they fight all the time. It looks like muskaan miscarried before and the emotions and issues regarding it arent dealt with properly. Cant wait for 2nyt's episode. I have set aside ally my work so dat i can watch it every nyt.
first episode was good ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š hope it doesn't gradually turn into usual daily soaps kind ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
few intresting things in show was...coincidently like KTH this show also started with Aamna character's bday 😆😆😆

for the pic...Rohan used one of Aamna's AWK pic 😛😛😆 the one in yellow dress 😆
😆

Rohan painted muskaan from this pic 😛😆😆