Hongey Judaa Na Hum

~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Nandini for the update.
Will have to wait for the video to be uploaded but looks like quite a lot happened in the first episode.
As RaQesh said in one of the interviews, the show is fast paced.

Edited by FIZK6 - 10 September 2012 at 10:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 2)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
awww thank u so much for the update hun.

wow look like a gr8 start and I can't wait to watch it.

naa I don't think the accident is going to happen any time soon, I think they will fall in love first then had a fight and then come the accident.

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Ur welcome! I would have made it in an update format if you had wanted.I'll give a very short update below!

Rohan and Muskaan argueing walking along a footpath about inviting friends. Muskaan holding a small knife and going after Rohan. At some point he grabs the knife from her. Police comes and thinks he is some bully. Its a funny scene. But after the police leave they fight again where in Muskaan mentions her mom and it gets heated. They get home upset and not talking with each other. I dunno who the relatives are, but they called the lady there as "bhabhi". Dunno if its Muskaan's side or Rohans. They make a scene in front of them. Muskaan again argues with Rohan and gets in the room. Its filled with flowers, baloons, pillows with their picture as covers. They have some nok jhok. He shows her the painting he made of her. It took him 6 months. Some pillow fights and den a romantic title song of Honge Judaa Na Hum!

Next morning muskaan's mom comes with loads of gifts. She doesnt like Rohan and vice versa. They talk but there is a lot of tension. He tells, he has plans for muskaan against what his MIL thinks. He takes her out. They talk, have some sweet. He wants to have road side junk food like pani puri etc...She sees some kids in the beach and feels sad. She helps a small kid. He tells her why she should make herself so sad about it. Sorry guys, i missed it after that. My frnd updated me on chat. Acc to what she said, I think muskaan had a miscarriage?! he says, even he feels sad. Its not like he doesnt care. But there's no use sulking over d past. She keeps holding on to the past and not moving on with him. One thing leads to another and muskaan takes her mom's name. It pisses him off. They argue again and he tells her to choose between him and her mother.

Precap: They both have a car accident!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31--Maha--Rojaa-uswahdeboleena.mannaTrouble.snowflake.

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update Nandini.Embarrassed

Watched the epi and really enjoyed it! Aamna and Raqesh have amazing chemistry! they both look very comfortable with each other and totally believable as husband and wife!

And I was shocked to see the accident in the precap Didnt expect it so soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
The accident in the precap could be a flashback, the cause of the miscarriage and not the one which causes the memory loss.   Confused

nandini27

uswah

IF-Sizzlerz

uswah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thnx Nans for d upadte ...i m not able to watch it today live linbk is stopped when d show start lol
so still have to catch up on epi but as per d WU its sounds good d intresting ...watch it soon now

nandini27

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Ok am yet to watch the show can some1 plz tell me when are the repeats ??

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Just watched it on YT, so the precap isnt a flashback!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.