Hongey Judaa Na Hum

~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
great episode highlights the fall and rohans face when muskaan was struggling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 14)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
so now Avi will not tell anything to anirudh 

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
come on guyz make this thread active with your views suggestions regarding episodes..

I will b giving LIVE UPDATE Daily please do visit and check :) 

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Live Update :

Pooja is going on..RoMu eyelock.. Tara in anirudh house taking with his dadi regarding anirudh and muskaan marriage.. dadi say she will think about this and then decide. she will ask anirudh parents then she will decide..

Bhabhi thanks muskaan for coming in pooja.. Tara call her and ask where is she muskaan is all quite and then she say she is busy will call her later..

Muskaan call rohan and wish her best of luck Tongue

anirudh and dadi in kitchen.. Dadi is sad anirudh ask what happen? then she tell him that tara came today and ask for engagement anirudh say i am very busy now days with my hospital. he say i will not say until i will saw love for me in muskaan's eyes.. Dadi say why you are waiting for her.. he say that he love her so much and he will wait for her 

Edited by Natasha... - 18 October 2012 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-BHAVIIpratsy

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Muskaan back home and is really happy..Tara ask what happen why is she so happy she say nothing and she say she is sleeping and goes to her room.. Tara is worried as muskaan was happy like this when she meet Rohan.. 

Muskaan tell anirudh that pooja was really good and she is happy.. Red t shirt and his family is really nice..

-Farrah-BHAVIIpratsy

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Natasha for LU. Looks like a good epi so far

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
thankss natasha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Tara and Muskaan in cafe and anu and rohan in gallery.. anu bring guitar and ask rohan to play it.. any play the tune hongey judaa na hum.. Muskaan listen and start thinking again.. muskaan ask tara lyrics of the songs.. Tara goes to art gallery and open the door and its rohan. he drops the guitar and it breaks 

Episode ends

Precap: Promo scene 

Edited by Natasha... - 18 October 2012 at 10:50am

-Farrah-BHAVIIpratsy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.