Hongey Judaa Na Hum

~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

Mayur44

Goldie

Mayur44

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
The show doesnt play on fridays right? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ (Page 10)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

hey guys! I have a question..does this show only come on monday to thursday? if so why not fridays? or is that the case with all sony dramas..sorry this is the first one im watching on sony and I am watching online so I am not sure Confused

show only comes Mon-thurs... since on Fridays its KBC6 Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayur44

AR_ArShi

AR_ArShi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

hey guys! I have a question..does this show only come on monday to thursday? if so why not fridays? or is that the case with all sony dramas..sorry this is the first one im watching on sony and I am watching online so I am not sure Confused

Thanks alot for letting me know! Smile so do all of sonys shows come on from monday to thursday or just this one because of KBC I would love it if HJNH came on fridays as well

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -purnima-

Thanks alot for letting me know! Smile so do all of sonys shows come on from monday to thursday or just this one because of KBC I would love it if HJNH came on fridays as well

Depending on the reality shows the show time keep changing. Some of the few shows were telecasted M-F before Indian Idol and KBC. 

AR_ArShi

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Episode starts with my one of my favourite songs Iktara from Wake up Sid Smile

BHAVII

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
is there r any live links

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
precap was adorable they enter the resturant and both look into each other eyes

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Just saw the episode. Compared to last week, the script was so cheesy today. Muskaan's interaction with her family looked so artificial. They could have done a better job with the dialogues. Same with Rohan and his friend. She ws kind of way hyper than any normal person is. LOLLOL

It has slightly dropped from my expectation. But thankfully, RoMu's scene was good. I loved it. It looked natural enough. I like that there's no multiple zoomings and taddah/taddak type bg scores. The pace is good and hope it keeps going so. I think they just need to tone down some hyper roles for the characters.

Loved the precap. I cant wait to see the scene!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-Premeer_Diwani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.