Hongey Judaa Na Hum

~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ - Page 13

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
All four are playing dumb shiraz.. Anirudh make muskaan in rohan's team by writting Muskan in all chits. after playing anirudh. 

Anirudh and anu in car. He try to ask her feeling about rohan. she tell him that they are just good friends and she ask him about muskaan.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why the forum soo calm?๐Ÿ˜”
there must be some reviews and comments after each episodes.. be it negative or positive...but here nothing like that
when visit here we get to see just older topics.. The show is actually going through some good phase this week, yet..๐Ÿ˜’
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
I agree with you  Choco_Cosmos

Lets make this forum active yar
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natasha...

I agree with you  Choco_Cosmos

Lets make this forum active yar

yup..lets try..Natasha๐Ÿ˜Š
some makes posts here, later they quit bcoz no one supports or comments..
lets make them happy..

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Yea i know we all have to make this forum by discussing the show and do tell ppl to join this forum
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
I am back with LU :) rohan teaching guitar to muskaan while anirudh is waiting for her. Rohan ask for tea muskaan make tea for him. Anirudh calling muskan.. RoMu doesn't like the tea so they order coffee.. anirudh is still waiting and calling muskaan but no Response.. anirudh leaves
. Muskaan is happy that she made full tune :)
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Muskaan say to rohan that when he play guitar She feel something.. Rohan ask her to close eyes and then play guitar.. muskaan say then how i will play guitar rohan take thr guitar and say he will show her
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Rohan playing guitar.. muskaam sitting with close eyes
. Anu come and say I like the friendship between teacher and student.. muskaan say rohan has teach me how to make tune. Anu say to rohan that he has call her to see accounts.. rohan say ahh i totally forgot let me teach muskaan then we will discuss in that.. anu smile (jealousy Looks) and she leave.. anirudh in muskaan's cafe and is sad..

Muskaan still learning rohan say now class is over we are having class from morning we didn't even lunch muskaan say lunch :O and rem that she had to lunch with anirudh
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Muskaan say anirudh must be angry with me she call anirudh but he didn't pick.. muskaan leaves. Anu se to R that you never teach me guitar R say you never tell me that u want to learn.

Mukaan in her cafe saw anirudh and say sorry to him anirudh is angry

Episode ends
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Sorry for mistakes updting from cel