~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by momorockz

hmmm so u r aamna fanπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yeah i m Aamna fan since KTH
Can anyone tell me that how come the airbag in mercedez did not work during crash? 
anyone home.. 10 min left πŸ˜³
Live Update:

Part 1
Episode starts with last scene ambulance and police has come.. HJNH sad song is playing in background  They have put of them in ambulance and taken to hospital.. Dr. Anirudh (Amir ali) entry is shown  He is very flamboyant, stylish and has a good sense of humour. Charming and very classy.. Dr is telling him muskaan condition he turns and saw muskaan.. He calls her name and say her to fight..

Muskaan family comes in hospital and saw anirudh.. Tara hug him and starts cry he say mom nothing will happen to mukan then he say sorry aunty.. suddenly staff bring rohan also anirudh is shocked to see him and Tara starts her drama and say don't save him πŸ˜‘ what happen to muskaan is cuz of him.. Rohan's family comes there.. Anirudh say i am doctor and every patient is equal to me.. He take both of them in operation theater both are not responding and they show there scenes (promo scenes were shown) Then both open there eyes.. both family are waiting outside.. Anirudh come and tell them both are out of danger but as the operation was complicated so they might b paralyze or loose there eyes.. He told them to trust him nothing will happen to both of them. 

Next morning both gets up with headache both are in strong pain  Rohan starts throwing things  and Muskaan saw her parents and say to them that you are the doctors 

Episode Ends

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Natasha for doing the live update.😳
Live update done sorry for mistakes as i was updating from mobile phone 
Natasha thanks for the live update.

Anirudh called Tara aunty mom πŸ€”
Originally posted by FIZK6

Natasha thanks for the live update.

Anirudh called Tara aunty mom πŸ€”
Yes first he call her mom then he sorry and say aunty πŸ˜•
Thanks Natasha for the update. 

I am Tanisha everyone and i am big fan of Aamna but i really liked her KTH name Kashish it really suits her and i don't always remember people name but characters who let a big influence on me i remember there name no matter how many dramas they came in after or before and i also love Raqesh aka Aditya and Rohan he is a total rockstar

Rohan's bhabhi (don't know her name) she is a really good character. they way she explained to Rohan was really good
Thank you so much for the live update natasha. I wasnt home today and got home only after the show ended! Looks like yest's precap was shown in detail LOL...so much of shouting and all! Looking fwd to tmrw's episode. :)