Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
This is a Daily Disscussion Thread..here u can disscuss about the episodes n about the show..please follow the Forum rules..

Thanks,
Deboleena

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

diana92-_Talha_-anjali.Kstarsanjana-Rojaa-..Amira..-.serendipity.-romailaDon_theEvil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

so who is gonna give us the first live update today huh?

I'm Angel n all the best with this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..momorockz

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
hi girls 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hi Roshani,
I love ur DP by the way :)

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
HI Angel 
thanks 

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
live stream ing isn't working Ouch

Edited by roshani45 - 10 September 2012 at 9:34am

Cutydevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Cutydevil

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Omg romantic title song seq lub ittt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

nandini27

IF-Sizzlerz

nandini27

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Lovely episode...Since the promos were so good, I really kept my expectations low for it. But they did an awesome job.

The first scene where they faught was very cutee and funny. Aamna and Raqesh compliment each other quite well. Acting wise, really good. And the whole surprise he did for her, the painting, the bedroom decor...adorable, romantic and sooo sweeet! Rohan is such an adorable husband...Muskaan is a lil touchy! tsk tsk

I really hate interfering relatives...esp the parents..The strain between rohan and muskaan's mom is pretty clear. *sigh* Well its good as long as focus is on Rohan and Muskaan.

The fights were realistic to some ends. Every married couple have some issues. Theirs were shown in a practical manner.

I felt bad for them abt the whole not having kid. I missed the scene there. What exactly was it about? The past that was being referred to? Please fill me in about it.

I dint think the accident will be so soon! I would have liked atleast 3 episodes of them and the people around them. Hoping for the best.

For now, Very well done HJNH's team! Hope U keep up with this and make a wonderful show.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21diana92anjali.KVintageWineFIZK6-SMay31--Maha--Rojaa-uswah..Amira..snowflake..AngelmomorockzBHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.