Fan Fictions

SS: ~Spark Of Love~ Chapter 7 @pg128 *NEW* (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 145

.MistyMornings.

Goldie

.MistyMornings.

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4

"Auntie, can I ask you something?" Arnav sat beside Shehnaz who was watching TV. "Yeah sure". Shehnaz smiled. Arnav cleared his throat: a thing which he do when he is nervous. "Umm.. What do Khushi like the most?" Arnav said quickly. Shehnaz giggled. "Why? What happened now?" What? She knew what happened before? The Rahul and Priya thing? Arnav thought.

"Actually.. I.. She is upset with me". Shehnaz's expressions changed instantly.

"Why? What happened?"

"I said something about Rahul and.."

"How do you know about Rahul?" Shehnaz cut his sentence.

"A.. I mean.. Khushi told me". Arnav didn't wanted to lie. But he had no choice as he found it very awkward to tell that his girlfriend was the one who ruined Khushi's happiness.

"Strange. She never shares her problems with anyone"

"And now I want to make her happy". He did. He really did want to make her happy. She deserves to be happy. "She won't like any gifts. Just talk to her. I'm sure she will understand you".

"Why does this happens with me? Why? Why does everyone go from my life just like mamma papa". Khushi has always wanted to be loved by her parents. But they never spent time with her. They never understood that Khushi doesn't want expensive gifts. She just wants their love, which they never gave her. She never believed in love until she met Rahul.

*Flashback*

"May I help you?" Rahul asked her. Khushi was searching for a book in the bookstore. "No thanks". Khushi said to him and went near another shelf.

"May be this one?" Rahul handed her a book. Khushi stared at him. "Is this a new style of flirting?" Khushi asked angrily.

"No I was just helping you!"

"Then go from here!"

"Hello! This is not your home. You can't tell me to.."

"Fine. I'll go from here!"

Khushi turned to go but Rahul caught her hand.

"Sorry... I was just trying to talk to you". He released her hand and look at her. "It's okay". Replied Khushi.

*Flashback Ends*

It was their first meet. After that incident they both met several times. His talks, his looks and his nature impressed her a lot. She didn't realize when she fell in love with him.

"Life was better without love". She said to herself.

"I object!"

Khushi looked back and saw Arnav standing right in front of her. He came beside her. "Life is better without fake love". Khushi turned her face so that he won't see the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't hide your tears. It will give you more pain"

"It can't give more pain than this"

"Don't cry for a person who doesn't love you"

"But I love him"

"Don't"

Hell! He didn't have the right to say that. He can't tell her what to do or what not to. Before she could say anything he quickly turned to go but was stopped by Khushi's voice.

"I guess.. I guess you are right"

Arnav's eyes opened wide. What did she just say? She agree with me? Arnav looked at Khushi who wiped the tears off her face. "No more crying. No more crying for a person who doesn't even care about my existence".

" So.. If you do agree with me then does that mean' Does that mean you have forgiven me?"

"No"

"What?"

Khushi gave a watery chuckle. "Why? Can't I joke?" Both chuckled.

"So friends?"

"Why you always ask that? I don't like this chance maaro-ing styles okay?"

Arnav chuckled. "Chance maaro-ing?" He asked.

"Yeah' I have very few friends and if you want to be one of them then first I would have to know you well"

"I'm an open book".

"Again joke? I'm serious!"

"Me too"

"Huh! Nobody can talk to you!"

"Then what are you doing now?"

"Wasting my time I guess" Khushi went out of the room.

"Jhalli hai bilkul! And I like it!" He smiled.

"Badi ma what did you make for dinner?" Khushi asked. "Pasta" Shehnaz said placing the plates on the table. Khushi came and sat on a chair. "Wow! I love that!"

"Yeah she loves to eat that! But she doesn't know how to make it of course". Khushi rolled her eyes when she heard Arnav's voice. "Please don't start here!"

"Why don't you accept that you don't even know how to make pasta!"

"Mr Arnav, next dinner is from my side!"

"Then its confirmed. Nobody is going to eat".

Shehnaz held back a chuckle but Khushi noticed it. "Badi ma you too?" Khushi made a baby face.

"No no beta. I was just.."

"Badi ma is on my side whether you like it or not!"

"Excuse me! When did she become your badi ma?"

"Just a while ago"

"Bad joke indeed."

"Bad guess! That wasn't a joke buddy!" He was liking this. Irritating her like this. It was so much fun. And she too forgot about Rahul for the moment.

"I'm going!"

"Sorry... I was just trying to cheer you up".

"I know that". She whispered unknowingly. She quickly came back to her mood and glared at Arnav who was wondering what she just said. "Stop glaring at me and eat!" Both kept glaring at each other while having the dinner.

"Can I come in?" Khushi nodded when she saw Arnav standing in front of her room. He came near her and looked at the sky which she has been gazing when he entered the room. "What is so special about sky tonight?" Arnav asked.

"Every night it is special"

"And why is that?"

"I get to talk to my Dadi"

She pointed towards the brightest star in the sky. "That is my Dadi". She said with a low voice. "You were really close to her weren't you?" Khushi nodded silently.  Arnav noticed how sad she was. For some reason, he couldn't see her like that.

"Is it? Then I have to talk to your Dadi". Arnav looked at the star. "Dadi, Why is your granddaughter too Hitler type? I'm sure you will be very sweet and kind. Then how come she is like this?" Khushi hit him on the stomach. "Ouch!"

"I'm Hitler type?" Khushi asked crossing her hands.

"Actually I was mistaken. It should be'.. Gabbar Singh type!"

It took a few minutes for Khushi to get what he said. And when she did, she started chasing him in the room. "You can't catch me" Arnav laughed.

"Watch me". Khushi caught the hold of his collar and Arnav lost the balance. They both fell on the bed. Arnav looked at Khushi who had a jaw-dropped expression on her face. But soon she burst out laughing. Arnav too joined her. But he then stopped. He looked at Khushi. She looks so beautiful while smiling. "You look really beautiful while smiling. You should smile like this always".

Khushi stopped laughing and looked at him. They realized their position and quickly got up from the bed. Khushi straightened her dress. She turned to go from the room but gave a last glance at Arnav.

"There should be a reason to smile". She went out of the room without giving him a chance to reply back.

Arnav gazed at the star which Khushi told was her Grandma. "I don't know why but I really wish that your granddaughter gets her happiness back. I really do. And I will try my best to do that. I promise Dadi. I just need your blessings". Arnav smiled as the star twinkled.

I have actually written half of this part before my exams started so thought to complete it and post it as many of you are bored without any updatesSmile Hope you liked itSmile

Buddy ..-Milsha-.. for PMs.

Edited by BarunliciousGal - 30 September 2012 at 4:57am

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21Shini.Shiva86iheartARNAVrachealkarthimanchilliestaniarumikaallianzvanesha230sunduSofirahiurs_anamikathenmozhi.sreena1146TheArshiCrazesayu123amaedanisharamasawmwater5050tracy1191nargishussaindocbennaprincesssarahcloud.9zarlish18malosesanchi333xmaangeetxlimitlesscraziefanLivetopartypips27butterfly06SapphireMySarunasimovrajalekshmikiddy-kavyaindiavizionMithilaTorrshabi8soapfreak13inluvwivARHIasdfjkldroolersimransmilysree1993maaziaRimo22natalie12SaRun_Arshi1ceciliadamPriya_0ipkkndalvasanupmspring089WaterIceriushibaboMidnightReader.SmokeySilence.Ashavisaavan_lovershristi1desilover101memories_imsstylishdollniru273inajnarsweetnoniMissAsianlovespellprabha75-Siaa-neverbeforesmiley13imran78rhearuhiundercoverhappybluetajtachyonak_maggi45678arnavkhushi1106wildandsweetIPKKNDbigfanarshifan04RandomGirldeepzeeswat.gsmatReader_Hobbydivyaarnavsrkhusiarnavchemistry9dimple288spicyraysaeyshaalimPrncssOfHeartTwilightStar_JPcrizaldaljeetkinjalcp87tashi26deep5128gangsubhadraprasadKurupgmskMsrashufarha5556AbiLuvsArshiroshaanekiholoJaan_ArshinazibahnareshSVplease6Charmz_58coalfaxKareena1994surita12sanny-beautifulhararnavMaddy1270sun_shine_girlKC294supriya.arshimelfnsdazzlerabisweet-fairymoonlight2630arhi101pinkpearlzseshatreeIshrafan11-shamima-love.piyalitanurocks--MISHTEE--anjszafimeniranjana00sarra0meettu.vrshn.caskerrini_katAmti4usrijaaa127ushankitvckvarshasadufashred12dazzling_gloryarcha2810_BarunS_Addict_chandana.sfrenzyykritashbhaktiiilaksh65angeldream14-kitzdoll-riafnasikhni_snoopy84coronapsycheSona257Bewakoofpavi1fffan123sruthickaquagalAnupama.honey-sweetydeeswarnaSkiranArshifan4lifesana11seeta_naips--Amy--SobtiFanShreePreet.Kcsoharajas0308Deedeepa1Angel13sarunsashasinghASR6262prerna1-afsha-shalini_sJyo.Arshi.IPK--peehu---Xpress-Akorshidrunkiiebabe-dosy_devil-LaxshaLOVEArshiArjuhisisGayuArnavLyssaPiechavvi16mishti_17spvddumaslazyleavesvandana.sagar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: ~Spark Of Love~ Chapter 7 @pg128 *NEW* (Page 74)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Blush..

Groupbie

..Blush..

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Unres

I'm first again. So happy.

I love their convos! They are hilariousLOL And the last part was really touching. I hope he makes her smile always. 

You won't update Entangled DestinyCry 

Edited by ..Blush.. - 29 September 2012 at 5:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaundercoverhappy.MistyMornings.

..Jyoti..

IF-Rockerz

..Jyoti..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
loved it yaar.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MistyMornings.

WaterIce

WaterIce

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

awww... This update was really cute!

good work!

.MistyMornings.

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
cute update loved it.

.MistyMornings.

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
milieee... you added Jhalli word here??
It's my name dude! LOL
By the way, nice update..

Dekh le! I am commenting here without getting your PM..
Fevicol ka mjboot jod hai! LOL

Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 29 September 2012 at 4:36am

.MistyMornings.

amae

Groupbie

amae

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
loved it
thanks for update.. waitd for long..pls update next soon

.MistyMornings.

--peehu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--peehu--

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
that was such a cute update..i loved it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top