IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
From the time the show started this question has been bothering me a lot.

Why is Preeti Masi still unmarried?

Maybe she faced failure in her love life, or is there some other reason?

What do you think, guys?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodgirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
maybe after seein disasterous end to hr sisters marriage she lost hope in relationship of marriage ...
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thnk

1) May be Preety and Avanthu loved Harish at d same time but Harish loved Avanthu..
 Preety accepetd Harish as jeeju ..but Avanthu was not comfortable with dat...May be thats d reason behind Avanthu's uneasiness towards Preety-Harish relation

2) sum tragedy happened in Preety's life...may be her boyfriend cheated her/bf died..so she prefered to be single

3) she didnt find her true love...she dont beleive any1 fast...so tht 2 remain single rather than getting married 2 a wrong person
Edited by anusha.cochin - 11 years ago
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
god knows n de director.. ðŸ˜†
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@anusha

I found your first reason particularly interesting, because i've always gotten the impression that Avantika is troubled by the affection between Harish and Preeti. Maybe Preeti loved Harish as well! That'd be a twist.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
^^ I m saying dat frm the starting itself...😊..but no1 agrees
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lol writer knws well than us
anusha.cochin thumbnail
^^ Yes Dev..May be they will show sum other reasons 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

^^ Yes Dev..May be they will show sum other reasons

yeah anusha n it can be Unpridictable too lolz lets c haha
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
How old is Preeti? Avantika has to in her 40's. May be even late 40's. Preeti doesn't look older than 30.

In Nanaji's flashback, they showed both sisters around same age, which I think was a big blooper. Preeti is way younger than her siblings. She is more of Aadi's age. So, she being in love with Harish is out of question. I remember in one of the episodes she mentioned how Harish played role of a parent in her life. (But, this is serial world and anything can happen. Baa lives upto 200 years, and a charu who called Sujal 'Bhaiya' schemes to marry him , so... but I hope that doesn't happen..that will be ridiculous).

Preeti surely doesn't seem to like the idea of marriage, same as Aditya. They both haven't got chance to see happy marriages. Aaditya at least found Pankhuri. Preeti never found someone, or may be Preeti will find someone soon. Hey, this is 21st century. A woman can very well marry in her 30's and on her own conditions!