ApunkaChoice- Amna-Raqesh at 'Hongey' Launch

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

RAQESH VASHISTH-AAMNA SHARIFF
The celebrated names Aamna Shariff and Raqesh Vashisth were clicked as they launched their upcoming TV serial Honge Juda Na Hum, in Mumbai! 

Also clicked by the shutterbugs were Ayub Khan and Deepshikha

Deepshikha said: "This is my first show with Sony and Sri Adhikari Brothers are like my family! When Paristiosh first told me the concept of the show, I said 'I am not doing the mother's role'!" 

She added: "When we started shooting this serial, I realized it has been shot as a film! If you carefully see, you will realize that even the casting and all the other aspects are A grade." 

Catch the pics from the launch of Honge Juda Na Hum, here at ApunKaChoice: 

(Photo: IANS) 

Raqesh Vashisth-Aamna Shariff Photo Gallery / Stills / Images / pictures

Raqesh Vashisth-Aamna Shariff
RAQESH VASHISTH-AAMNA SHARIFF

Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next   
Topics : Aamna ShariffAamir AliAyub KhanDeepshikha

http://photogallery.apunkachoice.com/pics/parties--events/aamna-shariff-raqesh-vashisth-and-deepshikha-at-honge-juda-na-hum-launch/200002452/

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 September 2012 at 6:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

demansnowflake.momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ApunkaChoice- Amna-Raqesh at 'Hongey' Launch" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deman

deman

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing Smile

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.