Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Welcome To The Article Archives Section Of Honge Judaa Na Hum

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Donot Make Any Comment

Thank You

Edited by gaurav_fan - 10 September 2012 at 6:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Catz.RangRasiyasnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Hongey Judaa Na Hum Article Archives*No Comments" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Aamna Sharif back on TV with 'Honge Judaa Na Hum'

Aamna Sharif back on TV with 'Honge Judaa Na Hum'

The Kahiin Toh Hoga actor returns to the small screen after a disastrous Bollywood stint

After trying her luck in Bollywood, actor Aamna Sharif is back on the small screen post a hiatus of five years. She will essay the lead role in a new show titled Honge Judaa Na Hum.

Aamna's popular fiction show was Ekta Kapoor's Kahiin to Hoga, which ended in 2007 and gained her tremendous popularity. Her new show will go on air on Sony Entertainment Television. The male lead opposite the actor is yet to be finalised. Those being considered for the role include Aamir AliEijaz Khan, Rakesh Vashisht and her Kahiin Toh Hoga co-star and ex-beau Rajeev Khandelwal.

Aamna made her Bollywood debut with the movie Aloo Chat in 2009, and then went on to do films likeAao Wish Karein and Shakal Pe Mat Jaa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Trouble.

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

No regrets about films I did: Aamna Sharif

No regrets about films I did: Aamna Sharif
Aamna Sharif and Raqesh Vashisht
Aamna Sharif makes her comeback to the small screen after a four year long hiatus. Aamna along with Raqesh Vashisht will be seen in SONY Entertainment Television's Honge Judaa Na Hum.

The promos have been eye catching and Aamna is excited about her comeback. Though she is a bit apprehensive, she's confident of the show's success, "I loved the script of this show. It took me a while to decide but I love romantic genre and I'm very happy to play Muskaan. I believe a lot in romance and this show is different. Nowadays, there are every few shows on romance. Honge Judaa Na Hum is a contemporary show that shows my life as a modern woman".

Aamna had also ventured into films but did not receive the success that she achieved in television, "I have no regrets about the films I did. Experience teaches you a lot. I selected a few wrong projects but will be more careful from now on. It wasn't easy to shift from TV to films".

But now that Aamna is back with a bang, she's here to rule the roost, "I missed shooting and now that I'm back, I hope my character (Muskaan) connects with audiences. In Kahiin to Hoga, people loved Kashish, the character that I was playing. Muskaan is very different from Kashish. I was more mature there. Here, I play a girl my age".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Trouble.

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Sony to strengthen weekday 9 pm slot with 'Hongey Judaa Na Hum'

(7 September 2012 5:01 pm) 

MUMBAI: In an attempt to strengthen its 9 pm slot, Sony Entertainment Television (Set) is launching a new fiction property 'Hongey Judaa Na Hum' on 10 September.

The show will air every Monday to Thursday at 9 pm.

The channel is betting big on the 9 pm slot as it will air its most promising property 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' (KBC) in this time band from Friday to Sunday. Starting today KBC will air from 8.30 to 10 pm.

'Hongey Judaa Na Hum' is replacing Set's another fiction property 'Saas Bina Sasural' that has gone off-air this week. It will compete with the slot leader Star Plus' 'Diya Aur Bati Hum', Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta' and Colors' Chhal.

Produced by Shri Adhikari Brothers, 'Hongey Judaa Na Hum' explores the story of a young married couple who are diametrically opposite individuals, who think and behave differently and hail from different socio-economic backgrounds. They fight all the time and challenge each other almost every day, but despite their differences they have one thing in common: being "crazy about each other".

Set senior EVP and business head Sneha Rajani said, "Fiction programming is the foundation for any GEC and we are committed to work with some of the finest creative minds and talent in the industry to bring alive the fiction genre. Hongey Judaa Na Hum is another attempt in this direction and we are happy to partner with Sri Adhikari Brothers to present this brilliant show to our audiences."

Set chief creative director Vivek Bahl added, "In a world that's getting faster and more practical every day, Hongey Judaa Na Hum is a show that refreshingly begs you to ignore your mind... and follow your heart...! Today, audiences thrive for a good family entertainer, one that they can sit and watch together. We are confident that Hongey Judaa Na Hum will additionally strengthen and spruce up our weekday fiction programming with its unique storyline."

According to the channel, the show begins with a romantic journey but somewhere in the twists and turns of life, things start falling apart in the lives of the leads (played by Aamna Sharif and Raqesh Vashisht). They are driven apart almost to a point of no return, but destiny has something else in store for them. The story does not end here, but starts from this moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Aamir Ali confirmed in Hongey Judaa Na Hum

SONY Entertainment Television is set to launch its new show, Hongey Judaa Na Hum which is a love story about a couple who go through many problems in their marriage, only to separate and get back together.

Aamna Sharif and Raqesh Vashisth play the main leads, as a married couple Muskaan and Rohan Mishra. Sources inform that actor Aamir Ali has been confirmed to play the second lead, putting to rest all speculation's about Aamir's association with the show.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-03/tv/33562763_1_aamir-ali-aamna-sharif-raqesh-vashisth

swethasyam08

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
New show, new look for Aamna
Aamna Sharif attends the music launch of her debut movie Aloo Chat.
Actor Aamna Sharif, who after a hiatus of five years, returns to the small screen with the romantic saga, Honge Judaa Na Hum, tonight, hopes that her fusion look in the show becomes a style statement just like her traditional look did with her debut show, Kahiin To Hoga (2007).

"There are 
high expectations. An entire team has been working on my character's look, costumes and make-up for almost three months... I'm going to wear a lot of Indian wear and Indo-Western clothes," she says.

Aamna's look in the romantic saga — also starring actors Raqesh Vashisht (above left) and Aamir Ali — has been taken care of by TV designer Shivani Shirali.

swethasyam08

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Deepshikha Nagpal in Honge Juda Na Hum

Here's some interesting inside khabar. While the lead cast — Aamna Shariff and Raqesh Vashisht — of Sony TV's Honge Juda Na Hum is known, it seems the channel is busy planning a 'double surprise' in the show.

Popular actors Aamir Ali and Deepshikha Nagpal are also part of the soap. While Aamir plays a neurosurgeon and the other man in Aamna's life, Deepshikha is her rich mother. Both their tracks and roles are being kept under wraps. Currently seen in the comedy show FIR, Honge Jude Na Hum will have Aamir in a romantic avatar. A source from the sets says, "Aamir and Deepshika have already started shooting for the show. The channel doesn't want to reveal the love triangle involving Aamir as yet." Both Amir and Deepshikha remained unavailable for comment.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-02/tv/33535971_1_deepshikha-comedy-show-aamna-shariff

swethasyam08

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Aamna Sharif: The reach of television is more than films

Aamna Sharif: The reach of television is more than films

The Kahin to Hoga girl is making her comeback on the small screen with Honge Judaa Na Hum after a hiatus of five years and is set to create the magic with her fusion look in the show

Aamna Sharif says that the stylists of her new show on Sony TV worked on her look for months.The actor became popular as Kashish with her debut show Kahiin To Hoga and was later seen as a style icon. Be it her bright coloured-suits, her bindis, bangles, danglers or the saris, crazy fans followed her style statement religiously.

"After Kahiin To Hoga there are a of lot expectations regarding my look in the show. There is an entire team that has been working on my character's look, costumes and make-up for almost three months," said Aamna. "I am going to wear a lot of Indian wear including anarkalis as well as kurtas and churidar. I will also be wearing a lot of Indo-Western clothes. There is a completely different look to what Muskaan would be wearing at home," she added.

Her entire look is taken care of by television designer Shivani Shirali, who has styled for shows like Dil Mil Gaye and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. She will essay the lead role in Honge Judaa Na Hum that goes on air on Monday. It is a romantic saga also starring actors Raqesh Vashisht and Aamir Ali.

Aamna is both surprised and happy to see the television industry so organised and said: "There are a lot of changes. I did not expect everything to be so organised. The involvement of the entire team is so much, which generally happens in films. We have been doing a lot of workshops. Even they know what all is required when we go on the sets. All these things were not like that earlier. Now a lot of detailing goes into everything," she said.

After Kahiin To Hoga wrapped up in 2007, the actor tried her luck in Bollywood. She made her silver screen debut with Aloo Chat in 2009, and then went on to do films like Aao Wish Karein and Shakal Pe Mat Jaa. Although she couldn't replicate small screen success on silver screen, Aamna says it was worth the experience. "Overall my film journey was good. Some of the projects that I took were good whereas some were not that good, but that is a part and parcel of life. All this makes you grow in terms of experiences. It made me a better actor and taught me that I need to be very careful in terms of what is the next project that I take up, and I would be now," said the 30-year-old.

Aamna also feels television gets you more recognition. "The reach of television is far more as compared to films unless you have become a superstar and one film in two-two years does not make people forget you. In TV, connectivity is much more because the audience is seeing you almost every day," she said.

There is a very thin line of difference between both the mediums now. "Nowadays film producers and directors are more than happy to cast a TV actor because they carry a lot of good things with them and they already have an audience who know them." But what took her so long to make a comeback on television? "My last show Kahiin To Hoga was a success and my character was loved by people so I did not want to do anything that is not of the same level. So I just could not take up anything for the heck of it," she said.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.