Hongey Judaa Na Hum

HJNH Help Desk - Post Your Queries Here (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged

need original pic of rohan n muskann used here

Edited by sajan_kash01 - 07 February 2013 at 11:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HJNH Help Desk - Post Your Queries Here (Page 13)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckygrewal

could someone please tell me who this rajeev character is and what the purpose behind is short appearance was...i dont get it...thnx
He came to promote his movie Table no 21

Radhikaprincess

Groupbie

Radhikaprincess

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
when do they show the repeats??

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
When the show began, it had hinted on something of Rohan's and Muskaan's past which had caused a rift between them. Something tragic and in all probabilities related to children since Muskaan became restless after seeing kids playing at the beach. I didn't watch the show after December but now that it's ended, was something ever shown in that regard?

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

When the show began, it had hinted on something of Rohan's and Muskaan's past which had caused a rift between them. Something tragic and in all probabilities related to children since Muskaan became restless after seeing kids playing at the beach. I didn't watch the show after December but now that it's ended, was something ever shown in that regard?

I havent been a regular watcher too but i dont think that topic was ever cleared. In one episode when Rohan and Muskaan were out she went to give some food to some children. When they got home Rohan expressed his concern to his bhai and bhabhi about what will happen when Muskaan finds out the truth. But after that i'm sure nothing was mentioned again.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.