Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Giafan

Waiting for MP's loose talkπŸ‘πŸΌ

will send you a pm but you wont need it :-) press the my post button on my profile like you always do :-)
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

will send you a pm but you wont need it :-) press the my post button on my profile like you always do :-)

πŸ˜†
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giafan

agayaa agayaa halwawala agayaa, agayaa agayaa halwawala agayya.πŸ˜ƒ. waiting for the halwa!!

Awesome! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It has taken you several days to decipher that one though. Although I have been told that my siggies are rather too complex for you. I can always include an interpretation in future though. I am always ready to assist in any way I can πŸ˜ƒ Just let me know πŸ˜ƒ
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Awesome! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It has taken you several days to decipher that one though. Although I have been told that my siggies are rather too complex for you. I can always include an interpretation in future though. I am always ready to assist in any way I can πŸ˜ƒ Just let me know πŸ˜ƒ

🀣
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The premise of this thread was great. People, we all have different opinions. Some of us like Giaa, some don't. Some of us like Devoleena, some don't. No one's opinion is ever wrong. So why do we always fight over it?

If Giaa and Devoleena can get along, why can't their fans?

This thread started out well, but then came the fnger pointing, the name calling, and now we are at pure and simple chatting and spamming.

Closed.